Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Need help with coffee concentrate

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Mahal, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Mahal

Mahal New Member

Does anyone know of a coffee concentrate that is essentially like a flat white coffee. I have tried a couple of coffee flavours and they are way too strong, even just a couple of drops is unvapeable. I really want to make up a nice, smooth coffee recipe to have in the mornings with my coffee drink, but don't know where to start re coffee concentrates. Any help would be much appreciated :)

BTW I'm vaping "Wizards Brew" in the morning, but find it a tad on the sweet side, so I want to make something similar, but without the sweetness. :)

2. eviviox

eviviox New Member

I'm still looking for my all day coffee vape.

I can't suggest a concentrate but I've found Joes Java from Fancee Juice to be the least sweet so far.

Good luck in your search!

3. rnkrajamony888

rnkrajamony888 New Member

VK italian expresso is a pretty good coffee vape.

4. SkydayEveva

SkydayEveva New Member

Spud have u tried the tfa caramel cuppaccino . All it needs is 1 drop for every 10mls. Not quite a flat white but with some cream and a bit of sweetener to round it out, it's a nice vape. I've tried other coffee concentrates but not a fan.

5. blueeyed girl

blueeyed girl New Member

6. eldridan

eldridan New Member

i'm vaping juicewhores van cap and vapekings cafe arabica doublers allday everyday. the best coffee doublers i've found.

7. holden13

holden13 New Member

I'll give this one a try Lozza, its not one I've tried before so you just never know. I'll probably mix it at one drop per 20ml to begin with, and see how it goes. Most of the coffee concentrates are pretty yuk, makes me wonder which ones the guys who make the doublers use :)

8. milosebich

milosebich New Member

I also there espresso a lot, Last time I went to the stall at the markets, they were sold out of doublers, ggrrr
    Jeff

9. Boo Boo Kitty

Boo Boo Kitty New Member

Thanks guys for the suggestions about the doublers, but I'm really wanting to come up with my own mix using concentrates, but might just give the doublers suggested a try anyway, might give me a few more ideas :)

10. Rae

Rae New Member

This thread might give u a few ideas to mixes for the caramel cuppaccinoCaramel Cappucino. I have made the one in the opening post, simple but satisfying. 1drop in 20mls might b more up ur alley though

11. tarkanal

tarkanal New Member

Arth_d, I wonder if they use their expresso concentrate in the doubler? I will get some and give it a try, thanks :)

12. Vegas Matt

Vegas Matt New Member

Thanks Lozza, this thread was a great help :)

13. WinonaPMQ

WinonaPMQ New Member

You would think it would be easy to diy coffee, like getting some fine ground turkish coffee and mixing it in some water like 10% of the total size and boiling then straining and adding pg/vg/nic
    Jeff

14. bj4prez

bj4prez New Member

I've tried this a couple of times, but it doesn't taste like anything nice when vapourised. Worth persisting though :)

15. camal

camal New Member

Hey Spud, I'd be looking at what Chef's do to balance out flavours. You've probably got a good coffee concentrate but there's something you don't like about it - too sweet, too sour, too earthy or, whatever. You should be able to find the flavour to add, that 'cancels out' the one you don't like - e.g.., acid cuts the flavour of fat etc.etc. Google is probably your friend, cheers Deb

16. theater_lover_enthusiast

theater_lover_enthusiast New Member

Thanks Mathy, I've tried a few things, but a good coffee mix seems like the holy grail of vaping :) and just as hard to find. None of the usual flavours, (the ones you think would actually improve a coffee concentrate) actually work this way. I don't know why they make these coffee concentrates so strong, lol, one drop per 10mls is a very low percentage to mix a flavour. Some of the concentrates smell and taste almost exactly like burnt rubber, quite vile :)

I have a feeling that some of the juice makers that produce the doublers, don't use any actual coffee flavour at all, and I'm gonna have a play around with this theory :)

17. tbunny1us

tbunny1us New Member

ok, found some TPA caramel cappuccino, I thought I had some somewhere, it came as a free sample from Tom at Juice Factory. lol, I remember when I first had a sniff of it I couldn't believe anyone would want to vape this stuff, and actually thought it might have gone bad or something, it smelt that strong and that bad. I triple wrapped it in plastic bags, and stashed it in an empty yogurt tub, so it didn't stink the house out, (this stuff has to be smelt to be believed). Then I promptly forgot I even had it, (I was gonna dispose of it thoughtfully, only hadn't actually thought about it until last night :) ). I've made a 10ml mix up with 1 drop of CCap, 5% sweet cream and 2% EM. It actually smells ok, I'm gonna let it steep a few days and give it a try, I'll let you know how it goes.

I know that everyone warns you that this is strong stuff, but believe me, heed the warnings :) I also wore gloves be.comse the smell stays on your skin even after washing your hands several times, and I didn't want to smell like burning car tyres at work today :)