Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

My Vape Story

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by baltens, Sep 10, 2015.

1. baltens

baltens New Member

Hey all, been a long time between posts but have been on here alot lately and just wanted to share my story.
    Posted on here roughly about 12-13 months ago saying that i was off the analogues and had been vaping for about 4-5 weeks, well i have well and truely kicked the smokes and vaping is now not just about quitting the smokes but it's a whole new addiction in itself :biggrin: A year and a couple of months smoke free and to be completely honest i absolutely love vaping still! I think more than i ever enjoyed smoking! See it was all about (originally) just getting off the smokes and doing something for my health(and my wallet) ;) but now it's all about enjoying delicious flavours everyday, constantly scoping out the newest devices, mixing my own juices( got myself a nice little arsenal of concentrates) and hanging with mates who enjoy their vape just as much as i do :biggrin-new:. I guess my original intro into vaping was prob similar to alot of other peeps- started on the cigalikes, didn't really work out as i'd hoped and ended back on the smokes again BUT then i got a comtilus with a spinner battery and things started looking up! I think it was within the first couple of weeks of owning my comtilus that the smokes got the flick and vaping became my daily routine.
    These days i'm using much nicer mods and tanks but not alot has changed really. I still really enjoy the MTL style of vaping (usually low wattage 13-14W 1.0 ohm coils), sure i've experimented with RDA's, RTA's and Sub Ohm Tanks and there great for blowing those huge plumes of vapour but i guess i'm really more of a flavour chaser than a cloud chaser?! I own a few drippers and must say my newest addition the Sapor is a great flavour chasing atty with a nice top flow which i don't have to build on super low and pump huge amounts of W's thru to acheive a nice vape! My recent introduction into Squonking has blown me away! Recently got to try a couple of my mates new Squonkers and loved it! Great flavour and the convenience of having everything in the one neat little unit!

Well, enough rambling. Just wanted to say thanks for all the knowledge i've gained from this forum and hope to be a much more active member/contributor in the future!

Vape on!

Chris

2. SuperAffe

SuperAffe New Member

I love this story, Chris :) Congratulations on 1+ years!

3. Immerve

Immerve New Member

Thanks btobw!

4. Rixqueese

Rixqueese New Member

Always brilliant to see people switch. Congratulations and your experience is of great value to others, :D

5. raimen

raimen New Member

Thanks Crisscross, appreciate the kind words from you both :encouragement:

6. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    Welcome to this forum. Your decision to shift from smoking to vaping will definitely prove beneficial to you. There are lot of health benefits that you will enjoy for sure. After reading your story, I found out that smoking was destroying your life and I just want to suggest you that don't ever go back to cigars.

7. divinemaredi

divinemaredi Member

Device:
    eGo-type
    Juice:
    PG
    Yes well done! Your story is engaging and interesting, I very much enjoyed reading it. Your conversion is very much inspirational indeed. I hope you will find the vaping world fun, and all the best!

8. arvis

arvis New Member

Device:
    X6
    Juice:
    Banana Chocolate
    Great story! But don't you feel an urge to smoke a regular cigarette? Like a feeling that no vaporizer fluid can replace the actual taste of tobacco?

9. Stopcigarettes

Stopcigarettes Member

Device:
    eGo-t
    Juice:
    RY4
    I am glad you came back and posted this. I for one started vaping a short time ago and it's always good to hear about other peoples experiences that have been vaping for longer.

10. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    Yes, everybody feels the urge to smoke a real cigar at first but you need to control the urges in order to enjoy the health benefits. I would not recommend you to relapse.

11. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    Congrats baltens and I enjoyed the story a lot by the way! Vape on buddy haha!

12. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel
    Juice:
    Pineapple
    It is always good to see people deciding to stop smoking cigarettes and switch to vaping, gratz!

13. elatedmist

elatedmist Member

Device:
    Ranger SUBVOD
    Juice:
    Chocolate, Orange Crush
    What a great post, my hat's off to you. I never had issues with addiction or even (directly) smoke cigars. But for those that do, your story is very encouraging. Switching lifestyles is not easy and doesn't happen within a few days. It takes really a good portion of willpower.

I'm also a flavour chaser than a cloud chaser. But I haven't tried as much mods as you. Keep it up!

14. Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands Member

Device:
    e-cig
    Juice:
    Strawberry
    I am so glad that you've managed to have a positive experience so far, and you're right, there is plenty of wonderful information available on this forum for people to use if they ever need any help or advice. I know that I wouldn't be where I am today without the help that I have received from people here, and that is something that I am always going to be grateful for. I wish you the best of luck in the future, and very much hope that you will be sticking around to chat to us here.

15. puneeth8994

puneeth8994 Member

Device:
    E-cigarettes
    Juice:
    chiku
    Shifting from smoking to vaping is always a better choice. Go with it...:D

16. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Device:
    JAC vapour
    Juice:
    Real Tobacco
    I think at first when we shift over from smoking cigarettes to vaping, most of us will feel a little apprehensive as we don't know what to expect.

It's forums like this that not only convince us that we've done the right thing, but help to keep us vaping when we start to crave the cigarettes like I'm sure we all might do every now and again.

17. genevb

genevb Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel II
    Juice:
    Apple
    Great story and keep going on! You've already accomplished the hardest part, which is going 1 year without cigarettes, now you have the world at your feet, just keep by the track and great things will follow. Have you already switched to 0mg nicotine juice? If not, when are you planning to do so, as your story seems to be moving on to that point.

18. Misty

Misty New Member

Device:
    PC
    Juice:
    Tobacco
    Congratulations and thanks u for share

19. JasonTrench

JasonTrench New Member

Device:
    Joyetech eGo AIO / iStick TC60W
    Juice:
    Cuttwood
    Touched, lovely story, thanks for the share.