Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Mt Baker Vapor RY4

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by evrenq, Dec 16, 2015.

1. evrenq

evrenq New Member

Decided to give these guys another go. After doing some research to find out what people generally like I ordered RY4, moo juice, and banana nut bread. All 80/20 house blend 24mg with 3 extra shots (as my first order was a bit pi$$ weak).

Just loaded up with RY4..this stuff is actually damn nice, caramel and spice, reminds me a bit of Pink Spot swagger (but no where near as expensive) and doesn't taste like average RY4. Am glad I re-ordered from these guys and that I was a complete pig and got 50ml of it, but at just under $12 for 50ml why not.

Will be interesting to see if it steeps into something else, but really good straight outta the bottle.

2. Mrs.Bossy

Mrs.Bossy New Member

I knew not to expect a traditional RY4 from MBV so I was open-minded. I found the taste to be interesting. I can't say I love and I can't say I hate it. There's something in there that's not "right" and I can't put my finger on it...I think it's a kind of liquorice-y flavour but it's really hard to describe, it's not aniseed and it's not full-on liquorice either but that's the closest I can get not being an educated flavourmeisterfiend. Wish it had more tobacco notes.

I can vape it for sure but in small doses, like a ml or two a week. I only got a 15ml bottle though so no harm done, was worth trying.

3. Whitney E

Whitney E New Member

yeah...that's right, that's what I picked up from pink spot swagger liquorice aniseed etc, which i quite liked, thing about this vaping lark is you never really know what flavour you'll like in a vape, i love the maple in vermillion river's maplewood as well, so i'm pretty happy with this and have been vaping all day at work

4. acdrzgnajkxqb

acdrzgnajkxqb New Member

Hmmm, maple you say? Not sure if I have maple in any of my other juices so I have no basis for comparison to make sure. Are you positive it's maple cop?

Wait, hang on. Does VK Royal Blend have maple in it? That's the only juice I can think of that reminds me of maple. To be honest I'm even sure I know what proper maple is supposed to taste like. Is the maple syrup you put on pancakes a proper maple flavour that can be compared to maple in juices? If so, I get none of that from MBV RY4, just that liquorice-y note.

5. ksmidpu0v

ksmidpu0v New Member

I had some Waffles with extra maple syrup juice and it tasted like the maple flavour you'd get from the bottles that you put on pancakes and whatnot....