Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Mod Snuggies

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by jpSwifyiffuff, Nov 14, 2015.

1. jpSwifyiffuff

jpSwifyiffuff New Member

:rolleyes: no not really ...Im out bush quite a bit and like not so much bling and good grip so I put camo tape on just about everthin , used to use camoform good tuff wrap but expensive ...if ya can afford it has some good cams ...lately canuk disposals has been stockin a cheap tape that conforms better and holds better than camoform but wears alot quicker its a fair buy @ 5 bucks a roll ...hope this dont get looked at as advertisin spam , it aint just thought may be of use to others .great grip an isulation for cold ss mods ...non stick self cling use over an over ..tip dont pull it overthight when wrappin
    View attachment 3829

2. Driver

Driver New Member

Sounds like a great way to lose your provari in the bush when you drop it out your pocket ;)

3. Nuapyday

Nuapyday New Member

least no one else 'l find it hey , plus I never lost nothin in the bush cept weight an Phlegm :}

4. SacredDB

SacredDB New Member

i was thinking that's what the knife was for.

5. *au natural*

*au natural* New Member

I like.

Do you have a link to the A disposals that have it?

6. ehnzshulzeay3961

ehnzshulzeay3961 New Member

nothings spam if its eciggy related and relevant.

unless its from rider joe, he was just annoying, posting hints with his sig spam, grr.
    deleted his posts but not banned him, yet..

i might shuttle this thread over to the modding and technical area though.. looks like a better house for it.

7. Coiphex

Coiphex New Member

just ask ya local to get it for ya if he aint already shouldnt be hard to get ...or buy it onlineCAMO ADHESIVE BANDAGE