Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Mixing two differnet types/makes of liquids.

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by Steve Dawson, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Member

Device:
    Diamond Mist
    Juice:
    Blend & Bottle Blackcurrant and liquorice 12mg/ml nicotine
    I use my everyday nicotine juice which is Blend&bottle's Blackcurrant & liquorice 12mg nicotine liquid, and I've recently been given a US made liquid containing CBD. The CBD liquid is LIV's Blueberry CBD liquid 100mg. Its a product that contains tiny or trace amounts of THC and is not for 'recreational' purposes' but rather for pain relief. Its a completely legal product in the UK as it contains virtually no THC. Am I able to literally just put some of both juices into my vape and see what its like, or could that be dangerous ? I'm happy to just buy two clearomizer tanks and keep the liquids separate but I'd also like to try mixing them if its safe to do so.

2. fizzybabe18

fizzybabe18 New Member

Device:
    Snow Wolf
    Juice:
    Southern Bread Pudding
    I mix juices for new flavors and for the reason you specified above. I've never had an issue with it other than occasionally ruining a little bit of juice from mixing two together and ending up with something disgusting.. haha.

3. knitmehere

knitmehere Member

Device:
    Vaped Nano
    Juice:
    Unicorn Milk
    I've never had any issues with mixing, other than what fizzybabe18 said. I've definitely ended up with some really nasty combinations before, so I make sure to just mix a little bit.

4. Acheno84

Acheno84 Member

Device:
    Ego pen
    Juice:
    Blueberry
    Mix away :) I have never had any problems with it. But as everyone else has already mentioned, watch out for nasty flavors together. If I'm adding to menthol, I'll slowly add the other flavor just to get it right. I've had some bad experiences with just going with it before and won't ever do that again. You live and learn as you go along. I almost picked up a bottle of CBD today, but the genuine blend runs anywhere from $200-$350 in my area. One day :)

Steve Dawson likes this.
  5. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Member

Device:
    Diamond Mist
    Juice:
    Thanks for the advice, I'll mix slowly and experiment cautiously. The CBD oil I have is a very low strength one, It cost me $40 dollars online but within two months, the chronic pain I was suffering from in one foot, caused by 5 broken bones, two broken toes, and a broken ankle had greatly improved. I can't recommend it enough to anyone.

6. Geeka

Geeka New Member

Device:
    eGo ONE
    Juice:
    Apple
    I wouldn't worry at all about mixing two or even three juices together.

It's a bit messy at times, but I find it to be quite fun. Think of it as cooking really. Some will mix and blend well together and sometimes you'll have some really horrible ones as well, but that's okay too. It's all in the trial and error.

Steve Dawson likes this.
  7. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    Yеs, yоu аrе mаking sеnsе. If yоu mix tо 18 mg liquids tоgеthеr yоu will still hаvе 18 mg fоr yоur finаl prоduсt. Think оf it this wаy, if yоu оpеn 2 саns оf Соkе аnd thеn pоur thеm bоth tоgеthеr yоu dоn't еnd up with dоublе strеngth Соkе just twiсе аs muсh.

Аs fоr аny 2 liquids yоu wаnt tо mix tоgеthеr if yоu аrе using еquаl аmоunts оf еасh liquid just аdd thе strеngth оf еасh аnd thеn dividе by 2 аnd yоu will hаvе thе nеw strеngth. Suсh аs...

10 ml оf 18 mg plus 10 ml оf 6 mg. Аdd thе 2 strеngths: 18 + 6 = 24. Thеn dividе by 2: 24/2 = 12. Yоur nеw strеngth is 12.

8. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Member

Device:
    Vape Master
    Juice:
    Mango Lassi
    That is crazy expensive. Is it because of the ingredients they use or mainly just high inflation?

9. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Member

Device:
    Diamond Mist
    Juice:
    Theres a large selection of CBD oils online, with massively differing prices. The bottle I use contains tiny amounts of CBD oil compared to the ones that retail at the $300 mark. Even the $300 version is considerably weaker than some strengths. I've seen CBD oil going for up to $1,500 online. Its used primarily for its health benefits, and although there is plenty of controversy over how effective it actually is (as you would expect), some strengths are so potent, and expensive that they would really only be bought by someone for health reasons.

10. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Member

Device:
    Vape Master
    Juice:
    Mango Lassi
    Wow, I cannot imagine spending $300 let alone $1500 for CBD oil. It seems cheaper to just smoke or eat something with THC. Is it possible to find CBD oil that makes you high? I was wondering because my boyfriend asked me if there is weed flavour. Now I would not try it while in China but I thought something like that did not exist.

11. untitled

untitled Member

Device:
    Evic VTC Mini
    Juice:
    VG
    Mixing ejuices shouldn't be a problem except for the possibility of getting a terrible tasting eliquid!

CBD oil in eliquid huh? First time hearing about this, gonna go check it out now.

12. Steve Dawson

Steve Dawson Member

Device:
    Diamond Mist
    Juice:
    In the UK, any liquid with any more than trace amounts of THC is completely illegal, as is marijuana/cannabis. CBD oil is permitted here if it only contains this tiny amount of THC. During my research of the subject I discovered that THC is the element that gets you high, CBD is another psychoactive substance within it that is considered by many to be the element that contains the most healing properties, in a variety of areas. I can only speak for my own experiences with CBD oil and have found it extremely beneficial, but my research did tend to suggest thats its most beneficial when also present alongside THC. That would be illegal here in the UK so I would not be able to try it, but I would imagine such liquids are availavle where they are legal, such as parts of the US.

Ladyferoz likes this.
  13. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    In my opinion, the 'plain juices' are much better than the mixes. So, I prefer the plain ones over the mixed ones. You can try the gorilla favour which is my favourite. I don't do much mixing but sometimes, I need to do it for more fun. :D

14. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    From everything I've read, there isn't a much of an issue mixing juices. The only issue I've encountered was just horrible tasting juice when mixing two incompatible flavors. I would imagine juices are manufactured to be able to be mixed since they are used in the same tanks.

15. Conor Callaghan

Conor Callaghan New Member

Device:
    VaporFi VOX
    Juice:
    Space Jam
    There is no significant risk involved in mixing juices. I personally love to do it; you can create some very interesting flavors! One of my favorite concoctions was a mix of 6mg watermelon and 6mg baja blast flavor. It made a indistinguishable fruity flavor and tasted amazing! However, some mixes can be god awful so be careful.

16. puneeth8994

puneeth8994 Member

Device:
    E-cigarettes
    Juice:
    chiku
    It's fun as long as it isn't messy.

17. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    Well, to be honest I don't see it as fun or messy, I see it as something practical that stops me from wasting my juices.