Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

L Rider - 14500 VV mod

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by SexHoleLT, Nov 22, 2015.

1. SexHoleLT

SexHoleLT New Member

Hi,

A few people have asked me about the L Rider 14500 Mod from Ecigmodshop.

[​IMG]

I have attached a video review from Tod which i think is spot on.

From My perspective

Pro's
    Cheap $49
    For the price quite good quality and looks better than i thought iy would
    Spring loaded 510 connector
    Shows ohms, voltage and battery life
    Small in diameter
    Fits mini genesis mods well, it's why I got it, and works right down to 1 ohm set ups
    Voltage feels accurate and works as you would expect

Cons
    A little long given its Mah capacity , a bit over twice the length of a 14500 battery, but if you want a lcd you need to be prepared to pay for the real estate
    Heavy vapers will get less than 2 hours battery life out of each battery, so be prepared to swap over a few

Overall a good VV if you can handle swapping batteries alot

[video=youtube;zDW7a9QPrbI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDW7a9QPrbI&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

2. WinonaPMQ

WinonaPMQ New Member

Just some dimensions:

.Size 107mm(L)*16.5mm(D)
    2.Weight 40.5g

3. patricia

patricia New Member

Nice review Mick. I think the battery swaps would drive me nuts. I'm getting roughly about 4 good hours on the Gus with a 1.8 ohm coil. I did make up a coil for the spheroid last night about 2.4 ohm and just stuck it on the Gus which seems to be vaping all right. Hopefully get a couple more hrs out of the battery.

4. QCULes

QCULes New Member

Yeah I just got mine from Tim or Simon, whoever is holding the fort, and I'm quite impressed with it, same as mick the smaller rebuildables fit very nicely, easy to use and affordable.
    I'm yet to see how it goes with battery life, but I'm prepared to put up with that with the smaller form factor!

5. fofix78

fofix78 New Member

Just to add my own experience, i Had a sample for two weeks or so and found battery life reasonable for the size
    depending what you are using, i went out with it for about 4 hours with a 5ml DC cartomizer and it held well, i still had a spare battery but it fits in the little front jeans pocket very well
    When size is important i think its a good solution for most but not all
    on a Vivi nova 2.8 at 3.6V it last about 3.5 ml +-

just my thoughts

6. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

bought one for the boss this morning,she only uses twists but they have been failing quickly of late.hope when using 2.00 ohm boges the batt life is ok.size should be spot on me thinks.