Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Joyetech ego AIO mansion review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Sep 9, 2018.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    Joyetech ego aio mansion comes in few colors:

- Black
    - Rose gold
    - Gold
    - Orange
    - Silver

[​IMG]

Specifications:

- Size: 103 x 33 x 17.5mm
    - E-liquid Capacity: 2ml
    - Coil head: BF SS316 0.6ohm Head
    - Vape Way: Direct inhale/Hold button to inhale
    - Battery capacity: 1300mAh

Features:

- Inspired by the Empire State Building
    - Pocket-friendly all-in-one starter kit
    - Luminous liquid visible window
    - Two vape ways of direct inhale and hold button to vape
    - 1300mAh built-in battery with anti-leaking structure
    - 2ml capacity with 7-color indicator light

In the box:

- eGo AIO Mansion Kit
    - 2 x BF SS316 0.6ohm Head
    - USB Cable
    - Spare parts
    - Warranty Card
    - Warning Card

[​IMG]

New aio device from Joyetech, inspired by the Empire state building and it is available in 5 different colors. This device is very compact, it is pocket-friendly and you can carry it everywhere with yourself, weight of the device is only 83g. You can use aio mansion on two different ways, you can use it with fire button or you can just direct inhale which will activate the sensor, so without fire button. Max output power here is 30w, when the battery is fully charged. This device use same coils as very popular cubis. On previous versions of ego aio that use cubis coils you can vape direct to lung or mouth to lung, same is here, you can use this device for direct to lung or mouth to lung vaping, depending which coil you use, but this is really good.

When you receive the device on the mouthpiece will be cap that protects the mouthpiece from dust. The mouthpiece has very nice shape and it is pretty much comfortable for using. On the mouthpiece you can see two holes, one small and one big hole. You can see two notches on the mouthpiece, so to take off the mouthpiece basically you can use your fingernail to take it off without problems. The mouthpiece stands very good in the place, but there is no any magnets, only one ring that holds it very good. From the inside of mouthpiece you can see how everything works here, you can see two slots, one for chimney and one with small hole on the top to activate the sensor (for vaping without fire button).
    On the top of the mod you can see hole to fill the tank with e liquid, sensor for automatic activation and chimney with airflow control ring to adjust the airflow.

Capacity of the tank is 2ml of e liquid and this is leak-proof tank, which is always good. You can see the plug here and you need to remove it so you can fill the tank. It is easy to fill the tank and that plug is attached to the sensor and you can't lose it except if you tear it, but in the package you will receive 2 more plugs.
    Airflow control ring is placed on the chimney and you can adjust airflow easy, but in case that you can't do it with your fingers maybe you can use some tool to adjust it, personally I can adjust it pretty much easy.
    When you need to install or replace the coil, you will need to use the tool from the mouthpiece and just unscrew the chimney with that tool and then you can take off the chimney and coil, after that you can screw your new coil to the chimney. Before you screw your new coil to the chimney you need to prime the coil with few drops of e liquid, that way you can vape immediately after you fill the tank and you will prevent any dry hits. As I said this device use coils same as cubis and there is even rba head, so this is a plus.

With this device you will receive coils with 0.6ohm resistance, it is ss coil and recommended power for this coil is 15-28w. In the box will be two coils and both are the same. If you want you can separately buy coils with different resistance, you can buy, 0.5ohm coil, 1ohm coil or 1.5ohm coil. Coils with 1ohm and 1.5ohm resistance are for mouth to lung vaping, coils with 0.5 resistance are for direct to lung vaping.
    I would like to say that if you use coils with higher resistance vapor will be cooler.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can see two engraved details on the top of the mod, you can see engraved "Joyetech" from one side and you can see engraved "eGo AIO mansion" from the another side , but mod has very interesting texture and personally I think it is beautiful. From the bottom of the mod you can see venting holes.
    On the mod you can also see usb port for charging, fire button and you can see part of the tank where you will be able to see e liquid in the tank.
    Battery has really good capacity for small device, it has 1300mah and this device has direct output mode, which means that when your battery is fully charged device will have bigger output power and as battery capacity decreases output power will decrease. You can check your battery capacity every time when the device is on by pressing the button, but also every time when you vape you can see battery capacity. Led light in the tank is battery indicator, it will flash to indicate the battery life. It will stay lit or flash slowly with high battery life, on the contrary, it will flash quickly, when the battery is almost empty it will flash really fast and soon you will need to charge it. When the device is on the charger, light will be on and when battery is fully charged light will go off.
    Tank is protected so in case that you drop the device probably your tank will survive which is good. You can see very good liquid in the tank, light will help for that for sure.
    To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button, to turn if off you also need 5 clicks on the fire button. When the device is on you can change the color of light in the tank, you can do it by pressing the fire button 3 times and after that with one click you can shift among colors, when you choose the color that you want just wait for a few seconds.
    You can choose among: red, yellow, green, blue, indigo, white, purple or you can just turn off the light if you like it more that way.

We have protections here, battery protection of over-charging, over-current and over-discharging.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ego aio mansion is very comfortable device for using. I like that I can vape without pressing the fire button and if I want to vape by using the fire button I can do that also. Sensor for automatic switch works very well and airflow adjustment helps a lot for that, especially if you want to use this device for mtl vaping. When you adjust tight airflow, sensor activates very good, much better than on the other similar devices that I tried. For direct to lung vaping sensor works very good as well.
    Considering that this is a starter kit I must say that I like that coils, because coils perform very well, personally I can use one coil for a month which is perfect. Flavor is good and throat hit is good as well. You also can buy rba head, but for beginners I would suggest to use pre-made coils.
    I like the airflow adjustment ring, similar devices are without airflow adjustment feature, but on this device you can adjust airflow the way you like it which is one of the most important thing.
    I also like that tank is leak-proof, for begginers this is one of the most important things.
    Basically this device works very good and I must say that I quit cigarettes with cubis coils, so if I did, probably you can too.

You can buy it here: Ego AIO mansion

[​IMG]