Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Ijoy saber kit review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Oct 9, 2018.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    Ijoy saber kit comes in few different colors:

- Black
    - SS
    - Rainbow
    - Gun metal
    - Blue
    - Red
    - Purple
    - Green
    - Gold
    - White
    [​IMG]

Specification:

Saber 100 MOD

- Size: 97 (Height) x 29mm (Diameter)
    - Max wattage: 100W
    - Output mode: VW Mode
    - Resistance range: 0.05-3.0ohm
    - Battery type:
    20700 battery (continuous discharge current=40A, included),
    18650 battery with adapter (continuous discharge current=25A, NOT included)
    - Tank compatibility: No overhang with 25mm tanks
    - Thread: 510 thread

Diamond Subohm Tank

- Diameter: 25mm
    - Height: 56.5mm
    - Capacity: 5.5ml (with 4ml regular glass tube) (Standard Version)/ 2ml (TPD Version)
    - Coil: DM-Mesh Coil 0.15ohm (40-90W, Pre-installed)
    DM-DM Coil 0.15ohm (40-90W)
    - Drip Tip: 810 resin drip tip
    - Thread: 510

Features:

Extremely compact and portable pen-style kit
    CNC engraving with attractive colors
    Compatible with single 20700/ 18650 battery
    100W max output with advanced IWEPAL chip
    Personalized pentagonal fire button
    Bright and big size screen
    Unique custom user mode
    Beautiful subohm tank with stylish diamond design
    180° Fast screw-cap filling
    All-new DM-MESH mesh coil & DM-DM diamond-like coil

In the box:

- IJOY SABER 100(100W)
    - IJOY 20700 Battery
    - 18650 Adapter
    - DIAMOND SUBOHM TANK
    - DM-Mesh Coil 0.15ohm (40-90W Pre-installed)
    - DM-DM Coil 0.15ohm (40-90W)
    - Replacement Glass
    - Tool pack
    - USB Cable
    - Warranty Card
    [​IMG]

Diamond sub-ohm tank comes in few different colors, I received it in stainless steel color. Diameter of diamond sub-ohm tank is 25mm, height of the tank is 56.5mm. Build quality is good and this one is very similar to baby version of this tank, of course this one is bigger and few things are different.
    We can see some engravings on the atomizer, from the bottom you can see engraved "Designed by Ijoy" and "Diamond tank", on the top cap you also can see engraved "Ijoy" and engraved diamond. Under the top cap you can see some diamond details and same details are on the airflow control ring.
    [​IMG]

Diamond sub-ohm tank comes with very nice drip tip, drip tip has two o rings and drip tip stands very nice in the place. You can't use here 510 or 810 drip tips. You can unscrew this drip tip from it's base. I really like this drip, it is more comfortable than drip tip from baby version of this tank. Diameter of this drip tip is 16mm, inner diameter of the drip tip is 10mm.

This is top fill atomizer and you can take off the top cap very easy, it only needs a half a turn and that's it, you can fill the tank without any problems, two engraved details on the top cap helps a lot when you want to unscrew the top cap. When you take off the top cap, you can see very big holes for e liquid, so you probably won't have any problem even with bigger bottles. In my opinion very nice top fill.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This atomizer comes with bubble glass tank, bubble glass tank has 5.5ml capacity, which is really good. Bubble glass is colored, you can see on the picture how it looks. Also in the package you will receive one more glass tank, regular glass tank and capacity of the regular glass tank is 4ml of e liquid, which is again nice capacity. I like to use bubble glass tank because it looks better to me and tank has more capacity. Also if you like you can buy diamond tank with 2ml capacity tank.

With this tank you will receive 2 coils, both coils are mesh coils. Coil that is pre installed is DM - mesh coil, resistance of this coil is 0.15ohm, recommended power for the coil is 40-90w. Spare coil that you will receive in the package is DM- DM coil, resistance of this coil is 0.15ohm, recommended power for the coil is 40-90w. Before you fill the tank, you need to prime the coil with few drops of e liquid, because that way you will prevent dry hits, when you prime the coil you can fill the tank and you can use it right away without dry hits.
    For this atomizer you can also buy RBA head if you like to install your own coils, this is very big plus because if you like the tank you can save a lot of money with RBA coil head.

This atomizer is compatible with few coils:

- X3 - C1, resistance of this coil is 0.4ohm, recommended power is 60-90w
    - X3 - C3, sextuple coils, resistance of this coil is 0.2ohm, recommended power is 90-110w
    - X3 - C2, resistance of this coil is 0.3ohm, recommended power is 60-100w
    - X3 - C1S, wood pulp and cotton, resistance of this coil is 0.35ohm, recommended power is 40-80w
    - X3 - Mesh, wood pulp and cotton, resistance of this coil is 0.15ohm, recommended power is 40-90w
    - X3 - RBA
    - DM - C2M, resistance of this coil is 0.3ohm, recommended power is 60-100w
    - DM - C1M, resistance of this coil is 0.35ohm, recommended power is 40-80w
    - DM - DM, resistance of this coil is 0.15ohm, recommended power is 40-90w
    - DM - Mesh, resistance of this coil is 0.15ohm, recommended power is 40-90w

Threads on the base are very good, you can change the coil pretty much easy. From the bottom of the tank you can see gold plated 510 pin, threads here are good as well.
    On the base there is airflow control ring and two holes for airflow. You can easy adjust your airflow, what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side.
    Airflow is different between this version of the atomizer and baby version, on diamond tank there is more air than on baby diamond, also the airflow control ring here is little bit looser but still works very good.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How this atomizer works:

This is very simple sub-ohm tank, you can fill it very easy, it has very big holes so you will have no problems with filling it and you can very easy and fast change your coils.
    You can't use here yours 810 and 510 drip tips so this may be a con to someone, but anyway this one in my opinion is very comfortable to use and this is not a problem for me. Coils works very good, there is no dry hits with my e liquids, I use 70-30 vg-pg e liquid in this tank and everything is pretty much good. Vapor production is very good. Flavor is good, I prefer more DM-mesh coil, in my opinion it works better for flavor and I like to use this one, Dm-dm coil is also good but I think first one is just a little bit better.
    Rba head is also very big plus because you can save a lot of money.
    This is a very solid sub-ohm tank with good build quality.

I joy saber mod

Ijoy saber is regulated tube mod. Max output power is 100w. It looks nice in my opinion, diameter of this mod on the bottom is 29mm, but on the top of the mod diameter is 27.5mm, but again diameter of the part where is connection is 25mm, so you can use here atomizers up to 25mm in diameter without over hang. Height of the mod is 97mm, so mod is not very big which I like here. Ijoy saber is powered by single battery, it is compatible with two types of batteries, you can use here 20700 battery and you can use 18650 battery. In the package you will receive adapter for 18650 battery. Very big pro here is that in the package you will receive one 20700 battery, so you can use the saber when you receive it if you don't have battery. It is very good that battery is in the package. Build quality is very good, there is no any rattling when you shake the mod, except the fire button, you can hear the fire button a little bit, but everything else is fine. We can see some details on the mod, on the mod you can see engraved "Ijoy", from the top of the mod you can see engraved "May vape force be with you", from the bottom on the battery cap you can see engraved "Designed by Ijoy". Ijoy saber has stainless steel connection and spring loaded gold plated 510 pin.
    On the mod you can see usb port for charging the battery and firmware upgrade, so you can charge your battery in the mod, but anyway I would suggest to use external charger.
    Next on the mod you can see the fire button, it has diamond shape, which looks kinda nice, it is clicky, but it has a little bit play when you shake the mod. Fire button is protruding and you can find it very easy when you pick up the mod and want to vape. The fire button works very good every time, so far no miss fires at all. Plus and minus buttons are also good, buttons are clicky, even more than the fire button and when you shake the mod plus and minus buttons stays in place.
    Just under plus and minus buttons there is the screen, brightness of the screen is very good and you can see everything on the screen.
    On the battery cap threads are good and you can easy change the battery. Also on the cap you can see details that helps when you want to unscrew it from the mod. On the battery cap there is single venting hole. When you unscrew the battery cap you can see engraved how you need to place your battery, but also inside the mod you can see marked in red color how to place your battery, also mod has reverse battery protection if you make a mistake. Pin on the battery cap is spring loaded.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    It is very easy to use this mod, this is a very simple mod. To turn on the mod you need to click 5 times on the fire button, to turn off the mod you also need to click 5 times on the fire button. When you click 5 times to turn it on, you will see on the screen "Saber" and firmware version. When you turn on the mod, on the screen you can see:

- Power in watts
    - Battery indicator
    - Puff counter
    - Coil resistance

This mod only can work in vw mode and to someone this will be a con, but to someone this will be a huge pro, because Ijoy saber has no settings that can bother someone or be complicated to someone, basically this way everything is very easy and simple.
    On this mod you can only reset puff counter and to do that you need to click 3 times on the fire button and it will ask you do you want to reset puff counter.
    You can adjust wattage from 5w - 100w and when you press the plus button you will adjust power in 0.1w increments, but if you hold the button it will go up in 1w increments and it will go up faster.

Some protections:
    - Short-circuit protection
    - Low-power protection
    - Anti-reverse protection of the battery

So, Ijoy saber is in my opinion very beautiful tube mod, this is very subjective but I like how it looks and the size of it, because mod is not to big which makes him very comfortable for using. Lately we can see a lot of tube mods and I really like that, because tube mods can be very comfortable.
    This one works very solid, fire button is responsive and it is fast, I usually use this one on 50watts. It's very good that in the package is one 20700 battery so if you don't have 20700 battery you can use this one. About Ijoy 20700 battery, I have few of this batteries, I have 21700 and 20700 Ijoy batteries, some of the batteries I have longer and batteries still works very good. It's nice that in the package there is also adapter for 18650 battery and if you want you can use your 18650 battery. Personally I would like that I can use also here 21700, but it's okay cuz I still can use 20700 battery. We have a little con here in my opinion and I hope that Ijoy will fix it with next update, I think they will, when battery indicator shows 2 bars, every time when screen is off and you want to vape when you press the fire button on the screen you will see "Saber" and firmware version, then after one second you can vape, but I belive this will be fixed with update.
    Build quiality as I said, very good, once again I need to mention huge pro, that is battery in the package, mod is also very comfortable for using and if you like regulated tube mods you will like this one as well.

You can buy it here: Ijoy saber kit

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]