Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Ijoy avenger baby kit review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Oct 7, 2018.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    Ijoy avenger baby kit comes in few colors.

- Mirror rainbow
    - Mirror white
    - Mirror green
    - Mirror gold
    - Mirror purple
    - Mirror gun metal
    - Mirror ss
    - Mirror black
    - Mirror red
    - Morror blue
    - Mirror orange

[​IMG]

Specification:

IJOY Avenger Baby MOD

- Size: 66 x 48 x 34mm
    - Max Wattage: 108W
    - Output Mode: VW/VT(Ni/Ti/SS)/TCR Mode
    - Resistance Range: 0.05 - 3.0ohm
    - Voice Control System: English
    - Battery Type: 2x 20350 battery (included)
    - Dual Battery Capacity: 2800mAh
    - Thread: 510 thread

IJOY Diamond Baby Tank

- Size: 52.7 x 22.5mm
    - Capacity: 2ml(TPD Version)/4ml(Standard Version)
    - Coil: DMB-Mesh coil 0.18ohm (40-80W pre-installed)
    DMB-DM coil 0.15ohm (40-80W)
    - Drip Tip: 510 resin drip tip
    - Thread: 510

Features:

- Dual 20350 Batteries with 108W Max Output
    - The Smallest 108W Voice Control TC MOD in E-cig Market
    - Innovative Voice Control System
    - Adjustable RBG LED Button Light
    - Large 1.3-inch OLED Color Display
    - Unique Custom User Mode
    - Firmware Upgradeable
    - No Overhang with 30mm Tanks
    - 180°Fast Screw-cap Filling with 2ml/4ml E-juice Capacity
    - All-new DMB-MESH Mesh Coil & DMB-DM Diamond-like Coil
    - Adjustable Bottom Airflow Design

In the box:

- IJOY Avenger Baby Box MOD
    - 2 x 20350 Battery
    - Diamond Baby Tank 4ml
    - DMB-Mesh Coil 0.18ohm (40-80W Pre-installed)
    - DMB-DM Coil 0.15ohm (40-80W)
    - Replacement Glass Tube(2ml)
    - USB Cable
    - Manual
    - Warranty Card

[​IMG]

Diamond baby tank comes in few different colors. I received this tank in black color, diameter of diamond baby tank is 22.5mm, height is 52.7mm. Build quality is good, there is no problems with quality. We can see some engravings on the atoizer, from the bottom you can see engraved "Designed by Ijoy" and "Diamond baby tank", on the top cap you also can see engraved "Ijoy" and engraved diamond. Under the top cap you can see some diamond details and same details are on the airflow control ring.

Diamond baby tank comes with very beautiful resin 510 drip tip, it looks very nice on the top of the tank in my opinion. You also can use your own 510 drip tips here without any problem. Drip tip is pretty much comfortable for using. Diameter of the drip tip is 13mm, inner diameter of the drip tip is 8mm.

This is top fill atomizer and you can take off the top cap very easy, it only needs a half a turn and that's it, you can fill the tank without any problems, two engraved details on the top cap helps a lot when you want to unscrew the top cap. When you take off the top cap, you can see very big holes for e liquid, so you probably won't have any problem even with bigger bottles. In my opinion very nice top fill.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Diamond baby comes with the bubble glass tank, this tank has 4ml capacity, which is very good for small atomizer. Bubble glass tank is colored, maybe you can see on the picture. With this atomizer you will also receive the regular glass tank in the package, capacity of the regular glass tank is 2ml. I use bubble glass because I like how it looks and I like the capacity.

With diamond tank you will receive two different coils, it comes with pre installed DMB - M5 coil, spare coil that you will receive is DMB - DM. Both coils are mesh coils, recommended power for DMB - M5 coil is 40-80 watts, resistance of this coil is 0.18ohm, recommended power for DMB - DM coil is 40-80 watts and resistance of this coil is 0.15ohm.
    As usual, before you fill the tank you need to prime the coil with few drops of e liquid and then you can fill the tank and vape right away and you will avoid dry hits.
    Also you can use here few more coils:

DMB - C1 coil, resistance of the coil is 0.3ohm, recommended power is 35-70w
    DMB - C2 coil, resistance of the coil is 0.2ohm, recommended power is 40-80w
    DMB - MS coil, resistance of the coil is 0.18ohm, recommended power is 40-80w

Threads on the base where you need to screw your coil are good and you can change the coil without any problems. From the bottom of the tank you can see gold plated 510 pin, threads here are good as well.
    On the base you can see the airflow control ring and on the airflow ring you can see two holes for airflow. The airflow ring has perfect tension and you can adjust the airflow without any problems, what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How this tank works:

This is very simple sub-ohm tank, which I like. It is very simple to use, it's easy to fill the tank, it's easy to change the coil or disassemble the atomizer to clean it. I like the drip tip, it looks very nice in my opinion. Build quality is good, nothing is sharp or bad machined. Coils works good, there is no dry hits, no leaking, I use 70-30 vg pg e liquid. Flavor is pretty much good for one sub-ohm tank, vapor production is good as well.
    I didn't have any problems with the coils, both m5 and dm works very good, but I like more m5 coils for flavor. DM coils last longer but flavor is better when I use m5 coil, at least that is my opinion, you may like more new DM coils. Anyway, this is well built sub-ohm tank and it works as it should, so I can't pick something to complain about.

[​IMG]

Ijoy avenger baby mod

Avenger baby mod is the new mod by Ijoy that has voice control. It has more controls than previous avenger and this one is smaller. Size of this mod: 48mm x 34mm x 66mm. Max output power that you can use on this mod is 108 watts. Coil resistance that you can use here is 0.05omh-3ohm. Build quality is good and you can feel the quality when you hold it in the hand, I can say that mod is pretty much heavy. Avenger baby is powered by dual 20350 batteries. You can use it in few different modes, you can use it in power mode, tc mode (ss,ni,ti,m1,m2), pod mode and TCR. I really need to mention that Ijoy always provides batteries for their mods, which is very good, with this device you will also receive two 20350 batteries and you don't have to buy batteries separately, you can use the device right away. Ijoy 20350 battery has 1400mah capacity, so basically you will have 2800mah capacity in the mod, but also on the battery you can see, it says that max amp current is 25A.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From the top of the mod you can see stainless steel connection that is screwed from the top, which is good, threads are good, 510 pin is gold plated and spring loaded. On this device you can use atomizers with diameter up to 30mm without overhang.
    On the mod you can see some details, from the back of the device there is "Avenger baby", from the front of the device there is "Ijoy", from the bottom of the mod you can see "Designed by Ijoy". From the bottom of the device you can see the battery door and there are 8 venting holes. Door has a little bit play when you open the door, but when you have batteries inside the mod there is no any rattling when you shake the device, also the battery door stays very nice in place when batteries are inside and they can't open randomly. When you open the battery door you can see battery orientation engraved but it is engraved in black color, it can be a little con, it should be marked in white color.
    The fire button on this device is placed on the side of the mod and the fire button is very big, it is clicky and it works very well. The fire button is placed in my opinion on very good position and basically you can use it with your finger or with you hand, you just can't miss it when you pick up the mod and want to press it.
    From the front of the device you can see the screen, plus and minus buttons and usb port for charging and upgrade.
    Ijoy avenger baby supports balanced charging so you can charge the batteries here, but as always I would recommend to use external charger. Buttons from the front are also clicky and responsive. Over the buttons there is led light and if light is turned on, the area over the plus and minus buttons will glow.
    This device has colored display, size of the screen is 1.3 inch, display in my opinion is very beautiful, on the screen you can see combination of red and white color and you can't change the color on the screen.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button and to turn it off you need to click 5 times on the fire button. When you turn it on, on the screen you will see firmware version, but when you are in the power mode on the screen you will see:

- Power in watts
    - Puff counter
    - Pre heat
    - Coil resistance
    - Volts
    - Dual battery indicator

2. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    To enter the menu you need to click 3 times on the fire button, in the menu you wll see:

- Power mode
    - Pod mode
    - Led
    - Temp control
    - TCR
    - Set

To scroll through the menu, you will use plus and minus buttons and to enter submenu you will use the fire button. In power mode you can set your pre heat and you can choose from soft, normal and hard pre heat. If you choose normal pre heat it will still give you pre heat and then it will go down to adjusted power. This can be a con to some people, yes it fires fast but still it can be a con to someone who want to use it without that.
    If you pick pod mode, you can here adjust output power in volts, which is very good option and I like it, you can adjsut it between 2.5V-3.8V.
    If you choose LED from the menu, you can choose color of the led lights and you can choose from red, green, blue, white, colourful, sound mode. Sound mode is interesting light option. So if you like to see led lights on your mod, you can play with it and choose what looks best to you, if you don't like that option you can always turn off the led lights.
    Next is TC mode, here we have NI, TI, SS, M1, M2. Next in the menu is TCR and last one is option set. Here you can reset puff counter, this device will remember puffs even when you take off your batteries, but it will reset puff counter once when you hit 9999 puffs. Here you can also set screen time, for that you have few options, 30s, 60s, 90s, 120s. Last that you can do here is to turn on or off the voice control option. Considering that voice control is main feature of this mod I will write here voice comands. Anyway, this voice control feature can be very interesting to someone. So, when you want to use voice control you first need to say "Hello Ijoy" and then you will see mic on the bottom of the screen. Here, we have more voice commands than on previous avenger.

Voice commands:

- Hello Ijoy
    - Soft mode
    - Normal mode
    - Hard mode
    - Lock device
    - Unlock device
    - Power high
    - Twenty watt
    - Thirty watt
    - Forty watt
    - Fifty watt
    - Sixty watt
    - Seventy watt
    - Eighty watt
    - Ninety watt
    - Power low
    - Auto watt
    - Turn on light
    - Music light
    - Light off

I don't know will you use this option but maybe it can be interesting to you. I tried it of cource and it works just good, but if you want to use this option you need to be in silent environment, otherwise it will not understand you.
    You can also lock the device by pressing in the same time plus and minus buttons, same to unlock it.

How avenger baby mod works:

Let me start with the batteries, considering that this batteries are new I can't find many information about batteries, on the battery it says 25A and 1400mah. Considering that I like to vape more mtl than dl, I tested the batteries with 1.15ohm coil on 12w, average puff is 2.5-3s. That way mod showed around 460 puffs when it showed that batteries are empty.
    Build quality of the mod is good, it works good and I use it without any problems every day, only thing that can bother someone is the normal pre heat, cuz if you set normal pre hit it will again give pre heat and I hope that they will fix it with upgrade.
    Voice control is improved and this is very good, if you like to use voice control it can be useful to you. Here we also have led lights, someone will like led lights, someone won't but you have option to turn them off if you don't like it.
    This is very short mod and it feels really comfortable in the hand, in my opinion fire button is on perfect position and I like it.
    I like how this device looks, basically it works good, voice control works good and I would suggest this mod to people that want to try voice control for sure.

You can buy it here: Ijoy avenger baby

[​IMG]