Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Ijoy AI pod system review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Oct 30, 2018.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    I received Ijoy AI pod system from Buybest for the purpose of this review.

Ijoy Ai pod system comes in few colors:

- Red
    - Black
    - Blue

[​IMG]

Specification:

- Size: 28 x 13 x 90.5mm
    - E liquid capacity: 2ml
    - Battery Capacity: 450mAh
    - Resistance: 1.6ohm
    - Wattage: 15W(max)
    - Charging Time: 45min
    - Charging Port: Micro USB

Features:

• IWEPAL chipset to ensure stable output
    • Several protections for high performance
    • Light indicator for easy operation
    • 450mAh capacity of battery
    • 2ml capacity of liquid
    • Can refill e-juice of different flavor

In the box:

- AI pod system
    - Lanyard
    - Usb cable
    - User manual

[​IMG]

Ijoy AI pod system is ment to be used with high nicotine e liquid, nic salt liquid. Ai pod system is very small device, I can say that this one is one of the smallest that I ever tried. This device is also very light, which is perfect for pod system. You can buy this device in 3 different colors, I received black one and it looks nice in my opinion. Color looks very nice, it has matt finish and it feels very good in the hand. As I said it is very light but it still looks like it has very good quality and it is made out of aluminium. In the package you will receive very nice lanyard to carry this device around your neck if you like that, so I belive that someone will like this lanyard, it's very nice to see that in the package.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So let's start from the cartridge, when you receive the device you will see from the bottom of the cartridge piece of tape to prevent this device to activate and on the mouthpiece will be protection, which is nice. Mouthpiece is good, it is comfortable and I can't say anything bad about mouthpiece, for me it is good. Cartridge stands very nice in the place and there is no any magnet here, but still it stays very nice and there is no any chance that cartridge can fall off. In the slot of the device you can see two noches and noches keeps the cartridge in the place very tight.
    From the bottom of the cartridge there is connection, there is also the place where this cartridge can be filled with e liquid and there is one hole for airflow. So, from the bottom is one rubber plug that you need to take out in order to fill the cartridge. The hole for e liquid is big for a pod system and you will have no problems probably, I use gorilla bottles and I didn't have any problem with this. It is very easy to fill the cartridge you just take off the rubber plug, fill with e liquid and put the plug back. Capacity of the cartridge is 2ml, which is good and most pod systems has 2ml capacity, if you use nic salt liquids as you should in this device, it can last you all day easy because you probably won't chain vape with high nic liquid. Size of the airflow hole from the bottom is 1.5mm x 2.5mm. You can expect a little bit of condensation here, but this is normal, you can just clean it once a day and you will be fine. In the cartridge there is coil with 1.6ohm resistance.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The device has very nice color and it feels great in the hand, on the device you can see engraved AI and that's basically all, this device is very clean. From the top of the device there is slot where you will place the cartridge and here you can see gold plated spring loaded connection. From the bottom of the device you can see usb port and you can see two screws. On the device you can aslo see two airflow holes, one from one side and another hole from the other side, through that holes air will go to the hole on the cartridge, then to the coil.
    On the device you also can see indicator light. There is no fire button on AI pod, it activates automatically when you vape, every time when you vape light indicator will be on in green color. When you take out the cartridge or when you place it in the slot you will see green light on the devive, in case that there is short circuit, light will blink 3 times.
    This device has built in battery with 450mah capacity, capacity is good for one very small pod system. When the battery is empty light will flash 10 times and then device will turn off, when the device is on the charger you will see red light and when battery is fully charged you will see green light. Charging time for this device is 45min.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Using the device:

First, I would like to say again that this is very compact device, perfect for stealth vape, it is pocket friendly and you can carry this device wherever you go, also you can use the lanyard from the package and carry it. Battery capacity in my opinion is good and I think that battery will last all day to average vaper, of course with nic salt. Airflow on this device is good, airflow comes in through two holes on the device and then it goes to the coil through the hole on the cartridge (size of the hole 1.5mm x 2.5mm). It is not very tight draw, but also it is not loose, it is something in the middle, you can have decent mtl vape and you can vape dl but very, very restrictive almost imposible, which is very good for mtl device. Throat hit is very decent, vapor productuction very good for pod device. I personally like very tight mtl draw, but I can say that airflow here should be okay for most mtl vapers. I can find only two cons for this device, I would like one more cartridge in the package and I would like to see battery indicator. Basically this device works as it should so I can't complain and I would recommend it.

Cons:
    - There is only one cartridge in the package, should be two
    - Battery indicator would be nice

Pros:

- Very small device
    - It works good
    - 450mah battery
    - Good build quality
    - Good color quality
    - Traka
    - It is easy to fill the cartridge

[​IMG]