Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

iBuddy-i1 Heating Kit, Firstly Adopts Pin-style Heating Element, longer lifespan

Discussion in 'heavengifts.com' started by heaven gifts, Aug 18, 2017.

1. heaven gifts

heaven gifts Member

Device:
    griffin
    Juice:
    kanger e juice
    Nowadays it's quite common to see more new brands emerge and come up with innovative products. Here we introduce you one of them - iBuddy, which just released a beautiful & unquie device, namaly i1 Heating Kit. Featuring an integrated body design with a measurement of 79.5*46*25.5mm, it's very pocket-friendly and feels comfortable in hand. Most importantly, it firstly adotps pin-style heating element, ensuring a longer lifespan. Composed of a 1800mAh battery mod, a heatstick holder and a heatstick, it's pretty easy to set up and operate. It can calculate the puffs automatically during your vaping and will stop heating if the heatstick was taken more than 16 puffs to keep the optimal taste, then you need to change a new stick. But don't worry, you can easily get this stick at 7-11 convenience stores. The device can be fully charged in 2 or 3 hours via its USB port, very fast. And it's made of ABS+PC material and available in 3 classic colors, quite durable and elegent. Overall, this i1 Heating Kit is a simple device catering for ex-smokers who wanna experience smoking sensation as well as vapers who need a basic device for on the go use.

BTW, this device is exclusively available at Heaven Gifts for half a month, so if you like it and wanna try it in first time, this is a good time to grab one now!

[​IMG]

http://imgur.com/a/LE2H9

Parameters
    Size:79.5*46*25.5mm
    Weight: 70.5g
    Battery Capacity: 1800mAh
    Charging Time:2-3 hours
    Working Voltage: 3.3-4.2V
    Colors:Red, Black, White
    Material:ABS+PC

More details, please check:
    https://www.heavengifts.com/i1_b642.html

Use code "AHG15" to get an extra 15% off discount.