Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

How do you find new juice?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by AboveTheSmoke, Mar 26, 2016.

1. AboveTheSmoke

AboveTheSmoke Active Member

Device:
    Volcano All Day
    Juice:
    Lock Shock & Barrel
    Where do you go when you want to find something new? For me personally, I usually just ask around my friends and ask them if there's any brands I should know about or anything like that. I am more set on making sure I have the best options available to me, so I prefer experience with the juice, but I've blindly bought a few things with good results before so :)

2. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    My friends usually talk about all the new juices coming out and they always gossip over them so that is how I usually get all my new juices. I rarely search up for new ones online and on vape catalogs.

3. lexinonomous

lexinonomous New Member

Device:
    box mod
    Juice:
    anything with fruit
    Whenever I am looking for a new flavor, I simply go into a vape shop and have a look around. The local shops in my area usually have testers for you to try. I enjoy sitting at the "vape bar" and testing out the flavors that they have. Majority of the places I've visited have sanitized mouth pieces for you to use while testing their flavors. If you are using cotton, a lot of these shops will let you put the flavor directly onto your own cotton and test the flavor that way. I've blindly bought online, but I try not to do that too often. It doesn't usually end well.

4. genevb

genevb Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel II
    Juice:
    Apple
    I usually don't try new juice, I'm the guy who finds what he loves and let it kills him. I'd rather stay on my preferences than spend money and time in order to taste other new things, that's just the way that I think when it comes about vaping/smoking. Probably many people will disagree with me, however if I ever wanted to try something new, I'd just ask a friend who uses a different juice than me to give me a few puffs, that way I can give my opinion with either spending time or money.

5. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    You can browse vape shops, but the easiest way is to just look online and ask for suggestions. The obvious advantage of a vape shop is you can sample it. In terms of finding new stuff, the internet is the best place for that.

JasonTrench likes this.
  6. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Member

Device:
    Vape Master
    Juice:
    Mango Lassi
    We have a vape shop nearby us, literally a subway stop away and I go there to sample new flavors for free. They send us emails whenever they get new flavours and then we head out to try them, there is only a few times where I actually liked the flavours because I like flavours I can relate to like mango and cola not liquorice for example.

7. nergaahl

nergaahl New Member

Device:
    eGo
    Juice:
    Kiwi juice
    I just experience with them. It feels like some kind of adventure, ha ha. I once bought an Irish Coffee juice which tasted like vomit, but I finished it nonetheless. But I also have some friends that vape, and we sometimes exchange opinions about juices and flavors. A bottle isn't that expensive anyway.

8. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    For me, here are some ways that I can find new juice:
    • Online. I try to research online about new juices coming out and what are the reviews on them. This saves me some money since if most people like a certain juice, it's most likely worth it to buy it.
    • Sales personnel. Whenever I go into a vape shop, I ask the staff what are the newest juices and what are the best sellers that week. I don't trust them as much though since sometimes, they push me to buy unpopular juices.
    • Just looking around. Sometimes, when I have many time to spare, I try out new flavours and decide for myself if it's worth buying.

9. djvape

djvape New Member

Device:
    iStick
    Juice:
    Vegie Glyc
    At the shop near my place. I also keep trying sellers online in hopes of finding new juice and better deals. But, the shop is my favorite because the guy there talks a lot and is filled with the kind of knowledge that makes it hard not to buy something every time I visit the place.

10. Stopcigarettes

Stopcigarettes Member

Device:
    eGo-t
    Juice:
    RY4
    I normally just talk to the people at the vaping shop and ask for suggestions. The aren't very big so you really get a personalized service, they normally tell what is new in the store and if other people have liked it or not.

11. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Device:
    Laptop
    Juice:
    Apple
    This is an area where I tend to focus solely on recommendation from others. I think that I am just too cheap to go around and try everything, so if I cannot sample something enough to be sure I really have to trust someone who knows the things that I like, and that list is rather short. I would like to think that I have had some good success stories so far though, so that is certainly a bit of good news. I have tried that Irish Coffee that someone mentioned above...that was a little harsh.

12. knitmehere

knitmehere Member

Device:
    Vaped Nano
    Juice:
    Unicorn Milk
    There are a lot of vape shops near me, so I tend to go there. Like you, I also go around to friends and ask what they've been using and if there's anything new out that I should try. The internet is a great source as well.

13. Okaviator

Okaviator Member

Device:
    Joyetech
    Juice:
    Lemon
    I would search juices on websites online such as eBay or Amazon. That is where I have been finding my juices for he past 5 months.

14. ShawnG

ShawnG New Member

Device:
    iTaste SVD 2.0
    Juice:
    G-Men
    I pretty much stick to one manufacturer, Mt Baker. However, when new stores popup around my area, I will usually go check them out every now and then. Usually though, they are a lot more expensive on the juice and supplies, which I understand since they have to pay for the building lease, electric, water and so on but still, if I can get it cheaper, I will go the cheaper route but not Asian manufactured cheap haha.

15. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel
    Juice:
    Pineapple
    I personally have several juicses they're mostly my favourite ones, I have tried many others but I have definitely not likedthem, that is why I have three of them, I do not really think that I will change in a long while.

16. carlyrose284

carlyrose284 New Member

Device:
    Copper Manhattan AV
    Juice:
    Anything from You Got E-Juice.com/ strawberry cheesecake and raspberry candy
    If you are involved in any social media websites, try following juice companies like yougotejuice.com. They are always coming out with new flavors and keep you updated all the time.

17. vaperlover

vaperlover New Member

Device:
    Cloudmaker Whiteout DNA200
    Juice:
    Cuttwood
    For picking new e-juice flavors, I just select the flavor category I like the most, and sort by best selling. Usually works out pretty well.