Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

How did you know your mod was "the one"?

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by FraggerAMP, Jul 25, 2015.

1. moneyman

moneyman New Member

Device:
    eleaf TC 100W
    Juice:
    Cola
    I decided a couple of months ago to order Eleaf's newest device, which was iStick 100W with temperature control. At first I though it would be quite big and won't fit well in my hand. I had previously tested a 100W version without temperature control but I was amazed that they had reduced the size. It fits perfectly in my hand and is smaller in comparison with the regular 100W mod. In addition, it is light weight and only needs one 18650 battery to operate.

2. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Kanger Subox Mini, Tesla Two Submod
    Juice:
    I liked the Subox Mini kit because it was made by Kanger and I had good experiences with that brand. My Tesla Two is small and I know that I can get a good vape from it when I'm not in the mood to fiddle with my rig like I do with my Subox.

3. tskier01123

tskier01123 Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP with Nautilus Mini Tank
    Juice:
    Vaporleaf - Fire & Ice (Cinnamon / Menthol)
    I could charge it with a USB and it worked all the time. It took a surprising amount of time to find a good battery though that wasn't getting to technical on all the modifications you could do. At first it was very overwhelming to me and I went through a lot of different products before I settled on what I'm using now. Have had it for over a year now and it's still going strong and holds a good charge. It was the first one I'd got that I could charge from my computer and I loved that. The fact that it kept working no matter what was the reason I'd known I'd found the right one!

4. Acheno84

Acheno84 Member

Device:
    Ego pen
    Juice:
    Blueberry
    Mine was actually given to me. I had something simple to start with and then I was discussing upgrading to a coworker. The next day, she brought me one that she gave to her daughter and I fell in love with it. For starters, it's my favorite color, which is purple. The battery lasts for so unbelievably long, and the air flow is amazing. I've tried others from friends and family, but they just aren't the same.

5. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Device:
    Laptop
    Juice:
    Apple
    I had mine given to me too. It made the whole process a lot easier, and that was certainly a good thing. When it comes to avoiding a hassle I am all for it, so I knew that it was the one when I got the guarantee from a good friend and when it fit perfectly where I wanted it. It was just one of those times when things just work out, and I could use a little more of those in my life. I'll take every little win I can get.

6. puneeth8994

puneeth8994 Member

Device:
    E-cigarettes
    Juice:
    chiku
    Still searching. liked a few but not to a very high extent.