Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Here! The most fashionable Box Mod collection In 2017!

Discussion in 'Efun.top' started by efun.top, Oct 19, 2017.

1. efun.top

efun.top Active Member

Device:
    tfv8
    Juice:
    apple
    Hi everyone,
    You know that Christmas is coming, what you want to get for the Christmas gift? A mod will be your good choice? If yes, I think this si the helpful thread for you, we will collect most hot and high performance to you, you can choose the one you like in here, today, I'll introduce three box mods, I think the shapes is the selling point, enjoy it!

1,Sigelei Swallowtail 75A is a compact and attractive box mod in a smooth and rounded shape. Powered by a single 18650 cell (not included), the 75A can fire up to 75W power with various modes - Power/TC/TCR/TFR. It supports a max 2.5A charging current under either on/ off status.$76.99 on efun.top!
    [​IMG]
    Features:
    Aerospace grade aluminum with splash paint
    Single 18650 battery
    Completed protection system
    Support 2.5A charging

2,Asmodus Stride VR-80 is a beautiful masterpiece that features colorful hybrid stone design with the nice textured marble finish. It is powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included) and the output power range is from 5 to 80 watts. The temperature control suite supports Nickel 200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel 316 wire.
    [​IMG]

3, XOMO GT Laser comes with all new metal panel covers and remaining metal frame, powered by the built-in 3500mAh rechargeable battery, it can up to max 150W output wattage and it can meet the daily vaping need of most users. You can get it for $49.99.
    [​IMG]