Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Health Cabin Flavours

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by deelell, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Yes, I agree

2. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

meh, its a $1 item .. I deal with issues without contacting them for petty things like that, but I remember .. if it happens again then I might post here.
    its not worth the time and effort is it ?

3. tafbitg9v

tafbitg9v New Member

Yes Stoney. It is only a $1 item but it is the principle of the thing. If that is what Health Cabin's new attitude is going to be towards fixing their errors, how much worse if it is an expensive item they've got wrong or has to be replaced? Also so many of the members, including myself, have been telling noobs how great Health Cabin is to deal with. Will we have to add 'sometimes' or just advise them not to go there?

4. XtroXXXdevil

XtroXXXdevil New Member

They've had people abuse their replacement policy in the past...I've had to return more expensive stuff to them in the past and it wasn't a problem. They might look at what previous orders the account has made, and be more likely to resend things without proof for good customers? They don't have a huge staff like k-mart of amazon, maybe you .comght one of them on a bad day, or it was someone new...

I'd probably cut them some slack on something that cost $1. But yeah it's up to you. Their margins probably aren't huge for stuff like juice, if they resent new stuff for every mistake we'd probably be paying more IMO.

Also - with juices and concentrated flavours, lots of people that order are 'taste retarded'. After quitting smoking stuff can taste weird, or like something completely different. The amount of people complaining about flavourings would be pretty large, even though they suggest starting with only a few drops...I'm sure certain people go right ahead and try to vape it at 50% or even straight. (Not saying any of you guys are like this :) , there are some idiots out there though)

I guess in the end you're totally entitled to a refund or replacement. Can't really knock someone for that.

5. star_lite57

star_lite57 New Member

Hi Chrisso

I've had nothing but excellent service from Health Cabin. I have no complaints at all but for some reason they are not being very kind to Dante

6. dhar1824

dhar1824 New Member

It is only $1 but it's more the principle of it. It was part of a $90 order, and I'd been starting to order from them on a regular basis.

I wouldn't even want a replacement sent immediately, it could have waited till next order.

All good, there are other suppliers who will be happy to take my money!

7. adamro3

adamro3 New Member

lol :) I sometimes type too much without thinking or reading the previous posts. Note to self - don't do that.

Dante - Ask them again, what person did you talk to? Amy is very helpful from memory. If you let it go, they could just do the same thing to other people (if we're talking about principle). I got some bad RY4 once and they sent me two big bottles for free! Didn't request it and they didn't even tell me they had sent it, so it was a nice surprise. I had been ordering RY4 off them for a while so I guess they trusted I knew what I was talking about, or maybe they discovered the problem internally.

Approach it from the angle of keeping in mind they probably get lots of e-mails complaining about flavours being wrong. What does the cinnamon taste like? Is it like aloe as mink suggests? Does it smell anything like cinnamon?

8. 24fourinaday

24fourinaday New Member

It smells like a lychee to me, but could be aloe? Dunno.

mink when you get your cinnamon, any chance of a catch up to compare? I'm in Canberra too.

9. Occafrorb

Occafrorb New Member

Sure Dante. Although I said HC were great, I was a little disapponted with them too. They replied to my first ticket saying they would send my replacements out airmail but in the meantime I'd placed another order and they packed them in with it. Which is OK except that I tried out the slower China post this time as they were things I didn't need in a hurry, so no telling when they will turn up. I'll PM you when they arrive

10. drabeabe

drabeabe New Member

My parcel from Health Cabin arrived today. The cinnamon smells like some kind of light melon - no cinnamon flavour at all. Trying it now - not good. Maybe it's the same one you got. I've left a message for them on their board but I'll give up on this flavour and order it from another supplier.

11. diva_m3

diva_m3 New Member

Thanks php I have saved that to read at a latter date as I'm almost ready to have a crack at making my own juice

12. tyroetv85n

tyroetv85n New Member

HC flavorings can be pretty strange. Lot of them taste noting like the name suggests, caramel tastes like brown sugar, creamy vanilla tastes more like caramel, some of the cake flavors are really chemical. But at the price one can try most of them and find few decent ones.

13. Question Everything

Question Everything New Member

When I first started vaping I bought 24mg cappuccino from HC and it was revolting.

Add on just realised this is really old thread :):):)

14. AdelaidaM

AdelaidaM New Member

I agree. I bought the cappuccino concentrate and it is horrible!!! I got other concentrates and i cant vape them they literally make me sick ( raspberry, bubblegum, creamy vanilla, cappuccino, redbull, caramel) gonna give them away i reckon to someone that will use them

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

15. wispy

wispy New Member

I love their strawberry though! lol

16. bayva

bayva New Member

Yeah old thread i started way back when... Maybe i should update :)

I suck at mixing my own, even 1 flavour haha! I never accomplished a vapable spearmint! I only mix doublers made by our talented canuk vendors or buy premixed

17. ivofqiw8r

ivofqiw8r New Member

Sorry to drag up such an old thread but it is really hard to find much info on health cabin concentrates. I went silly and bought about 35 of health cabin's 10ml concentrates for my first attempt at diy. I have so many including cucumber and mustard (yet to try them out).
    So far I have tried spearmint and green apple and both were nice and vapeable pretty much straight away at 10%.
    I tried the mocha but did it at 15%. It was too strong with a bad taste so I diluted it down to 10% and added 2% honey to hopefully take out the sucking on an anus aftertaste. I will leave it a few days and report back.

It would be good to get some recommended recipes for HC concentrates with % (standalone and combos) if anyone has any.

Thanks Magoo

18. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    Wеll I figurеd fоr 28 buсks I wоuld givе thеm а try. Bеliеvе mе I hаvе spеnt hundrеds оf $$ with US vеndоrs/rеsеllеrs аnd just wаntеd tо try а diffеrеnt brаnd аnd а fеw flаvоrs I саn't gеt hеrе аnd а fеw соmpаrisоn flаvоrs. I guеss I hаvе аlwаys just bееn luсky with thе wаit timеs....thе mаx i hаvе еvеr wаitеd fоr а Сhinа оrdеr is 2 wееks? Sinсе this is а со-оp I'm guеssing it might bе lоngеr but I аm ОK with thаt.Аny wаy still lооking fоr sоmеоnе whо hаs аny Hеаlth Саbin flаvоr tо pоst.

19. rajesh

rajesh Member

Device:
    MODs
    Juice:
    Gorilla Juice
    Yes, strawberry flavour is my second favourite after the gorilla flavour. Gorilla flavour is abundantly available in the local stores but getting a strawberry flavour is still a challenge for me. I don't understand why this flavour is not so famous like the apple one. I always need to order it online.