Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Health Cabin Flavours

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by deelell, Jan 13, 2016.

1. deelell

deelell New Member

Has anybody used them? I have spearmint and want to know how many drops i should put in. I am probably going to make up 10ml. Should i make the nic strenght 13 or 14 before i add the flavour to bring it down to 12? Or should i try to make a doubler with it and do it the same way i do with them?

2. LypevileLicle

LypevileLicle New Member

I've been making doublers with the HC concentrates. So far the majority of mine have turned out to be spot on at 10% so with doublers you need it to be 20%. Reason for doing doublers is that it's easier to adjust the flavour before adding any nic.

3. dingding

dingding New Member

Thanks flitterby, so would that be 2ml of flavour + 8ml of pg/vg to make a doubler?

4. annajnr5100

annajnr5100 New Member

10% sounds like a good rough average. Maybe start a bit lower, you can always add more. I remember the odd one needing around 5%.

Some of the HC concentrated flavours are fantastic. The tobacco based ones used to be some of my favourites, but they changed the recipe at some point and you need 20%+ with the new stuff.

Must haves for DIY-

Strawberry
    Caramel
    Green Apple

Other really good ones -

Caramel butter
    Peach

There's a whole heap I haven't tried but the ones above I've detected in a few premium pre-mixed juices from the US :D

Let me know how you go with the spearmint...a mate of mine is obsessed with anything mint so have the whole HC mint category of flavours on the way.

There's some strange ones -

1.Menthol
    2.Pepper Mint
    3.milk mint
    4.chocolate mint
    5.Pineapple mint
    6.Spearmint
    7.Cinnamon Mint
    8.Mint

5. kgs1947

kgs1947 New Member

Yes, that'd be 20% ...or 1/5th.

http://www.ecigvape.com/ has some calculators to play around with if you're not too sure.

6. JidinhosHuy

JidinhosHuy New Member

I can vouch for the Green Apple. It's very nice.

I somehow ordered 2 PA Pineapples so may end up experimenting with pineapple mint. Actually I reckon pineapple and spearmint could be nice. Like an exotic drink. Hmm, I just got some Jamaican Rum flavour too....

Here's what I have from HC:

Blueberry
    Green Apple
    Cherry
    Pina Colada
    Caramel Macciato

Pina Colada turns out to be one I don't like, sadly. Turns out while I love the taste of coconut I don't like the taste of it when vaping.

Caramel Macciato is a bit overpowering. I'm going to have to try it at 5% and perhaps with some type of sweetner. I like sweet coffee. This was too intense for me at 10%.

7. Kewtenuekat

Kewtenuekat New Member

Thanks PHP, just bookmarked that link.

8. helo12399

helo12399 New Member

red coke is my fav with a drop of raspberry or vanilla

18mg
    20% vg
    80% pg

9. Matt P

Matt P New Member

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but has anyone had any luck with the HC Cinnamon? I swear mine smells and tastes like lychee. I tasted a pinheads worth and it had a strange tingle that was reminiscent of cinnamon, but the lychee smell and taste completely overpowers it.

Tried making an green apple & cinammon juice and it's almost unvapeable.

10. strawberrykid9

strawberrykid9 New Member

Hi Dante.

Health Cabin are sending me another Cinnamon. The one they sent with my order was Aloe so that might be what yours is too. I put a ticket in on their site but I think you can contact them through their thread on the International Vendors forum. Just let them know and they will send you another Cinnamon

11. mankapurumielza

mankapurumielza New Member

I have .. all 5ml ones..

coffee
    unreadable .. black, smells like chocolate
    caramel
    creamy vanilla
    honey
    bubble gum
    chocolate
    juicy peach

tobaccos .. I have

Hilton
    RY4
    seven stars
    marl

12. wispy

wispy New Member

I let them know, and they are sure it's their cinnamon flavour. It tastes nothing like cinnamon, and it's ruined a 10mL batch of juice. I won't be getting any more products from healthcabin.

13. WeexiaNex

WeexiaNex New Member

Cappuccino made me gag and dry reach, tasted like the smell of old socks/jocks, maybe the milk flavour had turned if that's even possible?

Cherry reminded me to much of Robittussin DX cough syrup, ugggh, wasn't game to try a mix though would probably be OK but made me gag from the smell!

The fairy floss is good to sweeten up mixes..

Sent from my Acer Iconia A500 using Tapatalk

14. takunvidremari

takunvidremari New Member

I'm sorry to hear you had no luck with Health Cabin. They are usually so good to deal with and I've found their customer relations to be excellent. The bottle I received a few weeks ago was labeled Cinnamon but it was Aloe. I had ordered Aloe too so I could tell by the checking the smell what it was. It has a veryfresh (almost cucmber like) smell and is used as a sweetenr.

Health Cabin probably have other bottles labeled Cinnamon that are Aloe and you've got one of them too.

I opened a ticket on their site by clicking the little sign "Help Needed. Click Here" that's on most of their pages. They replied they next day and I asked them to check that they were actually sending Cinnamon and not another bottle of Aloe and they assured me they would. The Cinnamon was posted the folowing day and is on its way now. How did you contact them?

15. RheaDMZD

RheaDMZD New Member

I quite liked the HC Cherry. Have ordered it twice now. Then again, when I was a kid I actually liked Cherry flavoured cough syrup.

16. Question Guy

Question Guy New Member

Yep, raised a ticket through their system. They want me to buy the lychee to compare it, even though I would never buy lychee flavouring. *shrug* Confused as to why they would alienate a customer over a $1 item.

17. vyqffpsdfz

vyqffpsdfz New Member

They must have a new, unfriendly and unprofessional operator there or something.

Maybe you could try again - put in another ticket - and tell them you believe it to be Aloe. Mine definitely was. They'd also sent me the wrong size bottle of one of the flavours which I changed to a different flavour. Their communication was friendly and totally helpful -

Date: 2012-03-04 19:02:19
    Name: Support 02

Hi, mink !
    yes,we remember that we sent you 1 wrong size ejuice sweet osmanthus.
    so it means you need us to replace it with cotton candy?
    Also,you need us to replace 1pc cinnamon?
    Best regards!
    health cabin

Date: 2012-03-04 19:49:43
    Hi

Thank you for your reply and for your excellent customer service. Yes, could you please replace the sweet osmanthus with cotton candy and can you please check that the cinnamon you re-send is actually cinnamon and not Aloe.

Date: 2012-03-05 02:39:51
    Name: Support 02

Hi,mink!
    ok.
    then we will add 1pc 110ml cotton candy
    1pc 10ml cinnamon flavor to your order.
    Of course,before we resend you the cinnamon,we will check it.
    Best regards!
    health cabin

Case Tracking ID: SPX-DLR-M8RL (Ticket number: 2406)

18. Takamagi

Takamagi New Member

Dante - reopen your ticket and post the above message from Mink and ask since obviously the cinnamon was .comlty in Mink's order and replaced, you would appreciate if they could do the same for you. And if you get a BS type answer ask if your ticket to be escalated to the supervisor / manager.

I've found HC to be very helpful and usually not a problem to deal with. Sorry you got a bad batch and not so great rep to deal with. :-/

19. Sarah K

Sarah K New Member

Hi Flitterby

I wonder if a new ticket may not be better be.comse it seems the same operator answers each time and maybe Dante will get a different person next time he contacts them.

It seems so strange for Health Cabin to be acting this way

20. minsWairm

minsWairm New Member

Not a bad idea. Also posting a note in Health Cabin's area (here on canuk Vapers Forum) directing them to this thread may also get some results too.