Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Has Anyone ever heard of dripping?

Discussion in 'Vape Tank Talk' started by divinemaredi, Mar 30, 2016.

1. divinemaredi

divinemaredi Member

Device:
    eGo-type
    Juice:
    PG
    I have been reading about dripping lately and I think it somehow relates to tanks or something, if anyone knows or at least has a clue, please let me know! ;)

2. arvis

arvis New Member

Device:
    X6
    Juice:
    Banana Chocolate
    I haven't heard such term myself but it appears that if you Google "vape dripping 101" then you get quite a lot of information about the topic. :)

3. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    I have not heard about dripping. I'm sure there are videos of it out there. I'm not too sure I'm comfortable with the name "dripping.". It doesn't sound like a savory activity.

4. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    I never heard anyone say the word dripping or anything at all about that matter. I bet you could search it up on the Internet about it and learn more. I actually might do that since I am eager to know as well now thanks!

5. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    Dripping is basically dropping a few drops of e-liquid directly on the coil of your device and puffing away. Most people do this because it tends to create a bolder taste or flavour. Some other people say that it has a more intense throat hit, so for those who doesn't seem satisfied with the throat hit of vapes, this might work well for them.

How do you start dripping? As I've stated, you can directly drop the e-liquid into the coils. Others use cartridge for an atomiser that is meant for pen types of vapes. You would have to remove the rubber tip before dropping the e-liquid first though.

Are there ready made devices for dripping? Some companies create bridgeless dripping atomiser which you can readily buy.

Good luck!

6. ShawnG

ShawnG New Member

Device:
    iTaste SVD 2.0
    Juice:
    G-Men
    I've tried dripping in the past but I'd rather just fill a tank and do it that way. With dripping, you have to practically use no nicotine or very little amounts at least. This is because it is so strong. If you drip 18m of nicotine like I vape with, you could be setting yourself up for some serious medical problems or at least coughing like crazy! I know because I tried it and it wasn't fun to say the least, lol. Dripping looks neat but it also looks like it takes too much time. I'd rather fill a tank every now and then and go :D

7. untitled

untitled Member

Device:
    Evic VTC Mini
    Juice:
    VG
    [​IMG]
    That's what a typical dripper looks like. You drip some drops of eliquid onto those coils and peices of cotton there, then you put a top cap on and vape away. I use that exact dripper a lot at home because it's truely problem free unlike tanks.

8. Stopcigarettes

Stopcigarettes Member

Device:
    eGo-t
    Juice:
    RY4
    Thanks for the explanation I had heard about it but didn't know what it was. I can see how it would give a bolder flavor seeing as it will vape immediately.

9. daniel hancock

daniel hancock New Member

Device:
    sub-box
    Juice:
    raspberry custard
    Dripping is good, but you have to know what you are doing with it, so my advice would be to do your research first! I am quite luckily in the sense that a lot of my friends use drippers so they showed me how to build coils and make sure I didnt blow myself up in the process! It is important to read about ohm law, and the types of coils that you can make, but a simple explanation would be that dripping, unlike using a tank, requires you to "drip" liquid directly onto a coil, you can then take between 2 and 7 hits from it before more liquid needs to be applied. It is a great way to vape but It is so important to know what you ae doing with it.

The flavour using a dipper is very good in my opinion, but it still does not beat using a tank. I use both, usually when I get bored of my tank's liquid and want to use another, or if I am tying a new liquid, instead of tainting my tank with it, I use it on my dripper first to see if I like it.

10. toppot44

toppot44 New Member

Device:
    Haze Vaporizer
    Juice:
    Atmos Apple Vape Juice
    Yes indeed I have & I love it! Have you ever gone to a nice restaurant for the first time & ordered your favorite dish? Then taken one bite, and said: “ oh wow! that's exactly the way I imagined it would taste!”

That’s was my experience the first time I tried dripping e-liquid. You may have been vaping for years, with a simple two-piece e-cigarette or a tank system. You may have gotten used to that “burnt” taste when a cartridge is almost out, but most assume “I guess this is just what it’s supposed to taste like” after being a little upset at the intensity or flavor of the vapor.

11. elatedmist

elatedmist Member

Device:
    Ranger SUBVOD
    Juice:
    Chocolate, Orange Crush
    When I'm at home I usually go dripping since I often don't include nicotine in my mixtures. And that's why I prefer atomizers.

12. Destinyosbourne

Destinyosbourne Member

Device:
    Box Mod
    Juice:
    Cappuccino
    I think everyone who vaoes from a mod does this... they just don't say the word "dripping."

13. puneeth8994

puneeth8994 Member

Device:
    E-cigarettes
    Juice:
    chiku
    I haven' heard about it, haven't reached that extreme of a stage yet, I guess......:p