Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Freemax Scylla Tank

Discussion in 'Vape Tank Talk' started by admin, Mar 5, 2016.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    Wismec
    Juice:
    Eros
    Found this new tank out there, has anyone tried it?

[​IMG]

Scylla is an exciting new design tank system made by Freemax Tech. Food grade ceramic coil (FGCC) is a major leap forward in sub ohm tank technology. The vastly improved TOP REFILL design makes it easier for you to use. Vapor Thermal insulation drip tip and classic Freemax Air Flow Control system make up the best vapor cooling system. This new exciting design also features an anti spit-back design that is problem-free when vaping.

2. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    Thе FrееMаx Sсyllа Tаnk fеаturеs а "Tоp Fill" dеsign with а саpасity оf 4ml аnd аn innоvаtivе аnti spit bасk fеаturе fоr prоblеm frее vаping. Thе RTА sесtiоn оf thе FrееMаx Sсyllа Tаnk аllоws yоu tо unlеаsh yоur "innеr соil buildеr" fоr thоsе whо аrе intеrеstеd in wrаpping аnd wiсking thеir оwn mоnstеr соil сrеаtiоns. Thе FrееMаx Sсyllа Tаnk is соnstruсtеd frоm quаlity mеdiсаl аnd fооd grаdе mаtеriаls tо prоvidе fаntаstiс vаpоr prоduсtiоn аlоng with supеriоr flаvоr.

3. Sirvapealot

Sirvapealot Member

Device:
    Flowermate Pro
    Juice:
    Gummy Bear
    I've never tried it, but it looks pretty interesting. I like that it's really friendly for people that want to construct their own coil. Plus, the feature about being able to refill it easily with juice is a good pro. I wonder if the design with the vapor cooling system really helps to inhale less harsh drags? Anyway, if you do decide to test it out let me know how it goes for you.

4. elatedmist

elatedmist Member

Device:
    Ranger SUBVOD
    Juice:
    Chocolate, Orange Crush
    Also never tried that subTank. Also that food grade ceramic must mean that is safe to store juices without risk of contamination. Also ceramic is better insulator than metal so the chances of combustion are lesser. Now I'm curious how juice would taste using that SubTank.