Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Eleaf iKunn i200 TC VW Box Mod Kit - huge vapor production

Discussion in '3fvape.com' started by 3Fvape, Jul 21, 2017.

1. 3Fvape

3Fvape Active Member

Device:
    Joytech Cuboid
    Juice:
    Halo
    Hello everyone.
    Today we bring you a brief introduction of the Eleaf iKunn i200 200W 4600mAh TC VW Variable Wattage Box Mod + MELO 4 Tank Kit.

Original Eleaf iKunn i200 200W 4600mAh TC VW Variable Wattage Box Mod + MELO 4 Tank Kit $42.69
    Mod:
    The Eleaf iKuun i200 features an innovative temperature protection system for charging that highly secures the safety of charging process (Temperature range for charging is -5~50'C or 23~122'F). Powered by an internal battery, this e-cigarette box mod is capable of outputting a max power of 200 watts, allowing a great vaping experience with huge vapor production. It also comes with a big 0.96 inch screen that offers an all-new concise interface and has 2A quick charge capacity.This item also has many color to choose.

Tank:
    The MELO 4 atomizer features an all-new EC2 series coil which is the upgraded version based on original popular EC coils, bringing you ultimate vaping experience with nice flavor. The retractable top fill system makes it really easy to fill the tank. You just need to slide the drip tip back and it reveals the fill port. The dual large air inlets allow optimal airflow for great vapor production.This item also has many rated parameters to choose.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

More details,click here to check at 3FVAPE>>>

2. 3Fvape

3Fvape Active Member

Device:
    Joytech Cuboid
    Juice:
    Halo
    Hello everyone.
    The Eleaf iKunn i200 TC VW Box Mod Kit and Eleaf MELO 4 Sub Ohm Tank Atomizer is in stock now at 3FVAPE.

Real Scene Photo:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

By the way the other mod on the photo is the SMOKTech SMOK OSUB King 220W TC VW Box Mod, which is also in stock at 3FVAPE.
    We can ship these items in 24hrs after payment confirmed on business day.

Order it now by click on the following links:
    Eleaf MELO 4 Sub Ohm Tank Atomizer - Black $14.99

Eleaf iKunn i200 200W 4600mAh TC VW Variable Wattage Box Mod + MELO 4 Tank Kit - Black $42.69

3. 3Fvape

3Fvape Active Member

Device:
    Joytech Cuboid
    Juice:
    Halo