Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Dr Crimmy's juices

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by Pablo Diaz, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Pablo Diaz

Pablo Diaz Member

Device:
    Vaporfi Platinum Pro
    Juice:
    Vaporfi afternoon delight
    Hello All. Here is my review on a few Dr Crimmy Liquids.

OverDose - I Rate this a 9 out of 10 - This is a French Vanilla Custard. Bought 125ml at 6mg and 80%VG for $30.00. -- 1st tested on a Mephisto RDA at 0.16 ohm dual 20 gauge with copper nemmy.

After 3 weeks steeping this juice is fantastic! When I first got it the flavor was almost non-existent. I thought maybe I made a mistake ordering such a big bottle. I did not make a mistake. As a matter of fact I am half way through the first bottle and I have already ordered another. This flavor is superb for dripping. It is a natural tasting custard that is not "In Your Face" with flavor which makes it an easy choice for an all day vape. I now mostly vape this juice in a Fogger v4 with 24 gauge dual coils at 0.3 ohms wicking with Rayon. I get clouds and flavor that is amazing. (See the bottom of this post for a fogger v4 build and wick demo)

Strawberry OverDose - I Rate this a 9 out of 10 - Tested on a Vulcan RDA at 0.35 ohms atop a Stingray X clone. Same specs on the juice as the above Plain OverDose.

What can I say? It is awesome! Basically the same as above with a touch of natural tasting Strawberry. There is a reason it has the most positive reviews on the Dr Crimmy website.

Sugar Moon Cookie - I personally rate this one a 7 out of 10 - This one I bought for the Wife. 60ml of 12mg with 60% VG - $20

This flavor is vaped exclusively in a Kayfun Lite Plus with a 0.7-0.8ohm coil on an Astro Mech Mod. I like it ok, but my Wife loves it. SCORE 1 for the Hubby!! I was really hoping to find a juice my Wife would like from Dr Crimmy because the price is so great. So I am thankful my Wife likes this particular juice.

Peanut Butter Banana - I rate this one 2 out of 10 - 60ml at 6mg with 80% VG - $20 . Tested on a Patriot RDA (Holes opened to 3mm) with 1.8ohm dual coils on a DNA 30 mod.

Ok, first of all this juice does not have enough PB for me. It is mostly banana. After steeping over a week, the banana has smoothed out and tastes very good, but still not nearly enough PB for me. There is an option for extra PB on the sight when you order this, so I will have to try that next time. I will order this one again, but probably not for awhile.

Vanilla Custard - I Rate this one 5 out of 10 - 60ml at 6mg with 80% VG - $20 - Tested on my Vulcan RDA at 0.35 ohms atop a Stingray X clone.

This is Dr Crimmy's standard Vanilla Custard. It is good, but I like the French Vanilla Custard (OverDose) better. I bought this for comparison. This one has a more peppery taste to it and a little but stronger vanilla. Not bad by any means but still not as good as the OverDose IMO.

Mixed Berry OverDose - I Rate this one 1 out of 10 - 60ml at 6mg with 80% VG - $20 - Tested on a Patriot RDA (Holes opened to 3mm) at 0.25 ohms atop a Stainless Nemmy.

This one I really wanted to love, but after over a week of steep time it has WAY too much berry. I would rather have the berry be the background flavor and the OverDose be the predominant flavor. Some may like this one the way it is, but I did not. It has sooo much berry flavor that it is almost perfumey to me.

Kitty Milk - I Rate this one 8 out of 10 - 60ml at 6mg with 80% VG - $20 - Tested on my Patriot RDA (holes opened to 3mm) with 1.8ohm duals on a DNA30 around 25 watts.

This one is made to be the Strawberry OverDose with the addition of cheesecake. It is good, but I like the SOD better.

Ok, so that's it. Hope this helps someone in their choices.

2. Acheno84

Acheno84 Member

Device:
    Ego pen
    Juice:
    Blueberry
    I've just started looking for some new flavors, as I'm new to the vape scene. This definitely helps out. I have heard a few poor responses to anything with peanut butter or honey. I hear the taste and smell is just not right. Thanks for the feedback!

3. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Device:
    Laptop
    Juice:
    Apple
    I have tried the Strawberry OverDose and it was really really good. I am trying to remember what else I tried but there was something that is not on the list that for some reason is escaping me at the current moment. I do like the variety that they have, and there are a lot of companies out there but this is one that I have come to trust. Somebody recommended it to me and I have passed the baton to others as well.

4. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    Thаt's grеаt аnd аll, but thеrе's still nо еxсusе tо hаvе suсh а filthy wоrk еnvirоnmеnt, еvеn if it wаs just а tеmpоrаry situаtiоn. Mаking juiсе in а fасility undеr асtivе соnstruсtiоn with а fаn blоwing.. rеаlly? Imаginе аll thе соnstruсtiоn dеbris is flоаting аrоund in thе аir.. еxpоsеd fibеrglаss insulаtiоn, sаwdust, pаrtiсulаtе frоm sаnding. Аnd аn insесt оn thе bоttlе drippеrs, mеаning thоsе wеrеn't соvеrеd еithеr.

Hе might hаvе а сlеаn rооm nоw, but I still wоuldn't оrdеr frоm this guy. Еvеn with his "FDА sаnitizеd wаlls".