Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Delta II Tank

Discussion in 'Vape Tank Talk' started by CoffeeCreamer, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Anyone have this tank? What are your thoughts? Unlike the draw but the reservoir seems really small.

2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    Wismec
    Juice:
    Eros
    I have tried that tank at my local vape store as they use several of them for juice tasting, I cannot say I was impressed with the flavor that tank produced, very dull if you ask me. Airflow wasn't as open as I like, but that is subjective.
    I never thought about purchasing it because of the design, really dislike those 3 lines that cover the glass.

3. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    Оnе оf thе bеst things аbоut thе Dеltа 2 sub оhm tаnk is thаt it аllоws yоu tо соntrоl mоrе thаn just thе аirflоw. In fасt yоu саn асtuаlly соntrоl thе juiсе flоw with this tаnk.

Thе flаvоr is rеаlly аmаzing with thе Dеltа 2 Vаре. Рlus yоu саn gеt а lоt оf аir with thе twо hоlеs (оnе роsitiоnеd оn еасh sidе).

4. untitled

untitled Member

Device:
    Evic VTC Mini
    Juice:
    VG
    Controlling juice flow? really? Might have to check it out. Wonder why other tanks don't have this feature?

5. ZXD22

ZXD22 Member

Device:
    Joyetech Ego One
    Juice:
    Atmos watermelon
    Some of my friends have the Delta Tank and they are big fans of it. You can control a lot of things with the tank, but one of my friends told me that they did experience an unexciting type of taste after vaping it.

6. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    The reservoir is definitely small for it's size. I've heard good things about the taste, but the airflow isn't optimal. Generally, I've heard mostly good things about it.