Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Chinese POS reviews: Veri Stack VZ6/Stainless-Steel-VV-350 - Vaporbreak.com

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by Lersheeve, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Lersheeve

Lersheeve New Member

Veri Stack VZ6/Stainless-Steel-VV-350 - Vaporbreak

Stainless-Steel-VV-350 body only (Veri Stack VZ6) - VaporBreak

Occasionally ill order something purely be.comse its at such a low price point that its worth purchasing just to see if it is a POS or not. Or if it will even arrive from some obscure Chinese vendor.

After someone (think it was CMB) recently posted a link to the Chinese vendor vaporbreak i took a look and saw a metal tube VV device similar to the metal lavatubes and vmax.. neither of which would normally interest me, but this was only $20 delivered so i thought i might as well try it.. i kinda hoped it would have a floating pin connection i could salvage like some of the other similar looking Chinese mods.. turns out it doesn't, but it is recessed enough to take a standard stardust, and probably a few other narrow skirted ego threaded thingies. Ive ordered some different ego threaded clearos from VK to find out, so will update compatibility when they arrive.

It is advertised to be adjustable between 3.0-6.0v as expected like so many other Chinese mods this was bullshit. I set it to 3.0v for it to be useable with my DID or a stardust. Or 3.1 or 3.2 to just avoid accidentally bumping the adjustment buttons and setting it to "6.0v".

The tube is claimed to be stainless steel.. im not sure if it is, and im not worried enough to scratch it to find out. It is however definitely metal, not chromed plastic like some other Chinese mods.
    Besides the lousy clear screen for the display, the overall construction is rather good. Much better than the v1 lavatubes from last year. Its is also a similar length to the 18650 lavatubes.

The vendor seems to be pretty legit, but i never received any shipping confirmation. But as other forums members had mentioned it just shows up.. so all good there. But could be improved by the vender.
    [​IMG]
    After a few days exclusive use, these are my early Pro/Cons. Subject to change if i can find some instructions or more detailed list of features for the device.

Overall im pleasantly surprised with what arrived to me for $20. But with the inaccuracy of the device i would of been disappointed to of paid too much more. It really limits its useability for my needs as i mostly have "LR" atties or rebuildables as i normally vape unregulated mods. If you have a spare $20 and some AW 18350 batteries laying around its probably worth it. Or if you find a vmax usable this could be an inexpensive backup or alternative.

Pros:
    Price - Mod only $17.50 ($36.50 for full kit) + slow boat shipping $4.04 = $21.54 US
    Connection - with a deep recessed connection that will take ego threaded cartomizers/clearomizers depending on skirt thickness. Standard star dust worked fine, others may not.
    Battery life - 2 x 18350 AW (=1400mAh) gets me through most of the day.
    Low cut off - LO is displayed when batteries need a change, you can no longer vape.

Cons:
    Inaccurate - volts set on the mod are not the volts delivered (similar to the problem with the smoktech mods). 3.0v on device = closer to 3.9v according to the Stoney-meter.
    Screen cover - the clear screen section of the mod covering the display isn't well secured. And will inevitably fall out.
    No instructions - this is tentatively listed as a negative. Considering even devices that cost 5 times as much often don't have instructions.
    Fire button location - following on from not having any instructions that might show me how to lock voltage settings. The fire button is very close to the two voltage adjustment buttons. Its easy to accidentally press a voltage button instead of the fire button. And seeing as the inaccuracy of this device has me constantly setting it to its minimal power of 3.0v it only takes one miss-click and you have set it to 6.0v (Chinese volts).

2. sman

sman New Member

For $20 its a good replaceable battery mod

3. seven8nine

seven8nine New Member

heh .. pull out the not needed switch buttons so you need a biro to adjust it.

4. afaiatyvqhqvq

afaiatyvqhqvq New Member

cheers just ordered
    VV350 body only (Veri Stack VZ6) - color : Red 1 $16.00 $16.00
    -- EGO-C type B Atomizer kits - color : Stainless Steel 1 $5.00 $5.00
    -- EGO-C type B Atomizer kits - color : Black 1 $5.00 $5.00
    -- eGo Variable Voltage Passthrough Battery - color : Black, mAh : 650 Milliamp Hour (mAh) 1 $10.60 $10.60
    -- Cheapest 50ml Orginal Dekang e liquid e juice e fluit - DKFlavor : (Flue Cured Tobacco ) Flue Cured Tobacco , Strength (nicotine) : High 1 $5.00 $5.00
    -- Cheapest 50ml Orginal Dekang e liquid e juice e fluit - DKFlavor : (DK-4 ) RY 4 , Strength (nicotine) : High 1 $5.00 $5.00

5. atom14061983

atom14061983 New Member

Yeah its basically the cost of an Ego battery.. can do a lot worse for $20 spent on ecig stuff.

Thats an idea, even just the one would help.

If they share the same tech inside as the model names kinda suggest.. if you work out how to lock the voltage and what not, post it up.

Ill have a look and see if somewhere online lists the functions of your one, and try it one mine.

6. Takumieq

Takumieq New Member

no smoked fish or turtle flavour for you? :)