Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Breath RDA review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Nov 1, 2018.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    I received Breath rda from buybest.com for the purpose of this review.

Breath rda comes in few colors:

- Green
    - Purple
    - Black
    - Red
    - SS
    - Pei

[​IMG]

Specification and features:

- Diameter: 24mm
    - Height: 30mm
    - Coil Type: Dual Coil
    - Side airflow control
    - Bottom feed
    - Two top caps

In the box:

- Breath rda
    - Additional chamber
    - Additional top cap with drip tip
    - 810 ultem drip tip
    - Bag with tool and spare parts
    - Two coils
    - Cotton
    - Bf pin

[​IMG]

The Advken Breath RDA is the rebuildable atomizer designed by Advken & Vapersmd. You can buy this rda in 6 different colors, which is very nice. Package is very nice, in the package you will receive additional chamber and top cap with drip tip, also you will receive two pieces of cotton and two coils, which is a big pro. This is dual coil atomizer and you can't use it in single coil configuration.
    I received breath rda in black color, color looks great, it is black color with matt finish. Build quality is very good, color quality looks good as well. On the both chambers from the package you can see engraved logo, from the bottom of the rda you can see engraved "Advken vapersMD" and you can see engraved "Breath RDA". Rda has protruding 510 pin, which is always good, threads on connection are good.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Drip tip that comes pre installed is in black color, this is 810 drip tip, so you can use here any other 810 drip tip without any problems. Height of the drip tip is 7mm, inner diameter of the drip tip is 14mm, personally I like to use this drip tip and it is comfortable for me. In the package you will also receive one more 810 drip tip and this is ultem drip tip, height of this drip tip is 7mm, inner diameter of the hole is 10mm. This drip tip is also very comfortable for using but I like more the black one, it's better for me.

As I already said, in the package you will receive pre installed chamber with top cap in one single piece and you will receive additional chamber with additional separate top cap, so, separately chamber and separately top cap. Top cap has non removable drip tip, so you can't change it, or place inside 510 or 810 drip tip, I personally like to use 810 drip tips from the package, but you may like to use this one more. From the inside, when you look at the top cap you can see very nice conical shape that improves flavor.

Chaber that comes pre installed has the same conical shape. Both chambers has the same airflow. On the chamber you can see two airflow holes and you can adjust your airflow pretty much easy, you only need to spin the chamber and adjust your airflow the way you want. On the base you can see two o ring that holds the chamber and when you want to adjust your airflow what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side. Here is the first con, it's not big con anyway, but I would like that rda has the stopper here because with stopper it would be easier to remove the atomizer from the mod and airflow adjustment would be a little bit easier.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On the base both o rings looks okay so far. On the buld deck you can see two posts where you will need to place your coils, so here in one slot you will need to place one leg from each coil. One of the posts has cut out part to make coil placement easier, but I didn't use that, because it is not that hard to place the coils inside. Screws are good, threads are smooth and there is no any problem here. On this rda you can definitely use bigger coils because slots are big and there is enough space for bigger coils. Considering that this build deck has two slots you may find it harder to place the coils, it is a little bit harder than build deck with 4 slots for the coil legs, but trust me it is not that hard. Personally I like to place one coil inside first and then I measure the length of the coil legs, then I clip the leads and after with that coil I measure the other one, clip again and then I place both coils inside, that's my way, but you can always place both coils in and then you can clip the leads. Wicking is very easy here, you just need to be careful not to cover holes for e liquid if you want to squonk with this rda. Both squonk holes are on the bottom of the well, depth of the well is 5mm. Above the well you can see two slots for airflow, one from one side and the other from the other side and as I said, to adjust the airflow you will need to spin the chamber. Now let me explain how you can position the coils here, first, you can place the coils lower and that way air will hit the coils from the sides, next, you can place the coils a little bit higher and that way air will hit the coils from the bottom and from the sides, depends what you prefer. Coils that I received in the package are 3mm in diameter, resistance that you will get with both coils is 0.2ohm. On the bag you can't see the specification, but anyway for me it's big plus that coils are in the package.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With breath rda you will receive one regular 510 pin and you will receive squonk pin, if you want to use it with squonk mods.
    You can use this device with regular mods, you can drip through the drip tip and liquid will go on the both parts of the well, depth of the well is 5mm, which is good for some decent liquid capacity. You need to be careful when you drip because airflow slots are not placed at angle and it can leak if you overdrip, but if you are careful it won't leak.
    When you use it with squonk pin liquid will also go on both parts of the well and your coils will be always well saturated and if you are a little bit careful as I already said you will have no problems with leaking.
    I tried coils from the package, once again with that coils resistance is 0.2ohm. I like to position my coils that way that air hit the coils from the bottom and from the sides, personally that way, this atomizer works best. You can see on the picture how I placed the coils. I like to use this rda at 60watts and I like to use with airflow opened just a little bit more than a half. Flavor on this rda is very good, I didn't expect that, but flavor is amazing and very intense. Vapor production is very good and I like the vapor density. Airflow is not loud and there is no any whistle. When airflow is fully open there is a lot of air and you can use it at higher powers without problems.

Cons:

- There is no stopper
    - It can leak if you overdrip or oversquonk (didn't happen to me)

Pros:

- Very good build quality
    - Additional chamber and top cap with drip tip
    - Additional 810 drip tip in the package
    - Chamber has nice conical shape that impoves flavor
    - Coils and cotton in the package
    - Very good flavor
    - Dense vapor
    - Bf pin
    - RDA works very good

You can get it here: Breath rda