Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

bOd Mecha - spectacular service from House of Mods, UK

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by angeleyes, Oct 15, 2015.

1. angeleyes

angeleyes New Member

Normally, I'd just be posting a pic in http://vape.to/e-cigarette-vaporization-discussion-forum/3642-whats-nice-postman-have-you-today.html . However, the service I have received from House of Mods in the UK really does deserve a separate thread.

At the very end of December I ordered a brushed SS bOd Mecha from HoM (becomse they were [are] on special at a greatly reduced price - thanks to CrissCross for pointing it out).

I very soon received confirmation of shipping, along with a picture of the package - clearly addressed tocomstralia.

When I realised that the package was going tocomSTRIA instead, I emailed to let them know I wasn't in a hurry for it, but to keep an eye out for it in case it was returned to them. Despite the fact it was around 10pm in the UK, Jeff from HoM replied within minutes. Since then, the communication from him has been absolutely outstanding. Sometimes I swear he was typing a reply before I even clicked 'Send', evan at 6am over there.

That original package went fromcomstria to Germany ("delivery attempted"!), and finally back to the UK, where it is, I believe, still somewhere in limbo, waiting for me to pick it up.

Jeff's customer service has been very proactive - calling Royal Mail, keeping his eye on tracking, emailing if he hadn't heard from me for a few days, apologising about 50,000 times even though HoM were clearly not at comlt, offering alternatives etc etc.

Eventually, it got to the stage where I took up Jeff's offer of a replacement (and some free juice), which arrived today.

Thank you Jeff for the service and for this gorgeous, versatile mod (my second bOd Mecha). I love the top firing action which feels so natural, and the brass version I opted for is bcomtiful:

[​IMG]

2. syperposter

syperposter New Member

I would add my praises re their service. I pestered Jeff with a million questions which were answered in the wee small hours of their night. Nothing was too much trouble and I went back a third time for some additional bits.

I would not hesitate to recommend them as a vendor high on my list.

Oh by the way gorgeous mod btobw. :D

3. nicebb68

nicebb68 New Member

Thanks XX - it is, isn't it :)

I emailed Jeff to tell him the Mecha had arrived. Naturally, he replied within 3 minutes. I've just realised it was 4am over there! I'm beginning to wonder if he ever sleeps.

4. rekha

rekha New Member

I agree nothing but good things to say about Jeff! And I'm sure he doesn't sleep. Ha ha ha

5. josag88

josag88 New Member

Just a quick note. I am notoriously fussy when it comes to firing mechanisms and I think the bod Mecha is just brilliant. I cannot pinky fire any mods so when bobbavet showed me how the Mecha worked I was immediately interested. For anyone who has hand or finger weakness this is a great option and I have no trouble at all with hand stress. I did have to put an aluminium tube on the mod to keep it lightweight but it was no hardship as there are a lot of aftermarket tubes that fit the threading.

6. aihnfngutliac

aihnfngutliac New Member

It was labelledcomstralia, but the royal mail sent it tocomstria?
    They must be idiots.

7. nat

nat New Member

Not to be too harsh. It was in the Christmas postal period.

8. folder

folder New Member

Too much christmas cheer is no excuse.