Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Blitz hermetic RDA review

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by wiz4vape, Sep 17, 2018.

1. wiz4vape

wiz4vape Member

Device:
    Aegis and zeus
    Juice:
    Heisenberg
    Blitz hermetic RDA comes in two colors:

- Stainless steel
    - Black

[​IMG]

Specification:

Diameter: 22mm/24mm
    Height: 31mm

Features:

- Powerful and exquisite single coil RDA
    - Unique ceramic clamp system build deck
    - Highly compatible with various heating coils
    - Bottom bridge airflow design without leaking
    - Bottom feeder pin included
    - Compatible 810 and 510 drip tips

In the box:

- Blitz Hermetic RDA
    - 510 Drip Tip Adapter
    - Beauty Ring
    - Spare parts
    - Tool
    - Bf pin
    - User manual

[​IMG]

Hermetic rda is new rda designed by Matt from Suck my mod youtube channel and Blitz enterprises. Hermetic rda comes in two different colors that you can choose from, black and stainless steel. If you decide to buy stainless steel rda it will come with delrin black drip tip pre installed, but if you decide to buy black one it will come with red resin drip tip. This is single coil rda, 22mm in diameter and height of this rda is 31mm with drip tip. In the package you will receive one beauty ring and if you use that ring atomizer will be 24mm in diameter and you can use it with bigger mods. Hermetic rda is made of stainless steel and build quality is pretty much good, nothing that I can complain about, everything is clean.
    On the chamber you can see one engraved logo and you can see one slot for airflow. On the top of the chamber, right under the drip tip you can see some details. From the bottom of rda you can see engraved "Hermetic RDA" and you can see engraved "Designed by Blitz & SMM", also there is serial number. Threads on 510 connection are good and here you can see protruding 510 pin.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I received blitz hermetic rda in black color with beautiful mat finish, so it came with beautiful red resin drip tip. This is 810 drip tip without o rings on it, drip tip stands very nice on the top of the rda and honestly I like this drip tip, I like the way it looks and it is comfortable for me, in my opinion it looks better than delrin one. I also tried to use other drip tips here and there is no any problem. Height of this drip tip is 7mm and this drip tip is 16mm in diameter. In the package you will receive 510 drip tip adaptor if you like to use rda's with 510 drip tips.

On the chamber there is one hole for airflow, airflow hole is 6.5mm x 2mm. On the chamber you can't see any notches to lock the chamber and sometimes maybe when you are trying to unscrew the rda from the mod you will just spin the chamber around, but it is not that hard to take off the rda, I want to mention that cuz maybe it would be better to have here stopper for airflow and that way it would be easier to take off the rda from the mod. Airflow adjustment works very good. Chamber has conical shape which will smooth out the airflow and it will improve the flavor, which is good.

[​IMG]

On the base you can see 3 o rings and o rings are good, I didn't have any problems so far.
    On the build deck there is ceramic clamp that holds the coil in the place, on the ceramic clamp you can see one screw that holds everything in the place. Ceramic clamp is not spring loaded and you can freely move it up and down when you unscrew the screw. Next on the base you can see two cut out slots and that way you can easier install the coil, basically you can use that slots to rest you coil tool, which makes it easier. So, it is very easy to place your coil here, all you need to do is to unscrew the screw that hols everything and put coil leads inside, after that you need to tight down the screw and clip coil leads, very, very easy. In the package you will receive the tool, which is little bit different that we used to see. One more thing that I want to mention about positioning your coil, it is best to put it right in the middle above the airflow bridge, cuz that way air will hit the coil very precise.
    Airflow on this rda is very good, from the outside you can see one slot for airflow and air will come through that slot inside, that slot is placed at angle because that way air can go inside under the coil and inside you can see 6 airflow holes, honeycomb style airflow and air will go through that slots and hit the coil from the bottom. So basically, airflow comes from the side but hits the coil from the bottom, airflow slots are curved and because of that air will hit the coils very precise. This is bridged airflow system and this is very good airflow. Juice well is deep and it can hold nice amount of e liquid. Under the airflow bridge you can see two holes and through that holes e liquid will go in the juice well and also through that holes liquid will go back to the bottle when you use this rda with squonk pin. On the bridge you also can see two holes and through that holes luquid will go in the juice well when you drip through the drip top, which is very, very good solution.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you want to use blitz hermetic rda with regular mod, most likely there will be no problems with leaking. So, when you drip through the drip tip, liquid that falls on the ariflow bridge will go down in the juice well through two holes on the bridge, and as I said bridge has curved shape and airflow hole is placed at angle and because of that, if you are just a little bit careful you won't have any problems with leaking.
    Rda works very well with squonk pin also, maybe even better, as I said, liquid will go from the bottle through 2 holes and fill the juice well. When you squonk you can see how liquid comes to the airflow slot and in that moment liquid will go above airflow bridge and when you realease the bottle you can see how excess liquid will return to the bottle. If you don't squonk too much, aove airflow slot on the chamber, this rda won't leak which is very good, because airflow hole is placed pretty much high.
    This bridged airflow style is very good solution for this rda. When you fully open airflow there is not much airflow, this is basically restricded dl atomizer and it is made for people that likes restrictive dl draw. Once again I want to mention that airflow solution is very good and if you use this rda with squonk pin or regular pin there is very small chances that it can leak.
    Considering airflow holes under the coil I would suggest you to use 3mm coils for hermetic rda, because in my opinion it works best with 3mm coils, I tried 2.5mm coils and 3mm coils and it works way better with 3mm coils, because that way air hits every part of the coil which is not the case with 2.5mm coils, but this is my opinion and yours may be different, maybe you will like more to use it with 2.5mm coils.
    Flavor is very good in my opinion, especially when I use 3mm coil, but again that is my opinion, but I like how this rda works with 3mm coils. Right now I'm using 3mm coil with 0.47ohm resistance on 38watts with airflow wide open, which is perfect for me on this rda.
    So for the end let's say something about what you can like or not on this rda. Only thing that may bother some people here is that this rda has no airlflow stopper. Everything else is very good, build quality is good, flavor is very good, subjective I like better black rda and I like red resin drip tip and perfect bridged airflow which is good for using with bf pin or with regular pin.
    Basically this is very good rda and if you like restrictive dl rda you may consider this one.

You can get it here: Blitz hermetic rda