Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Best juice flavors for someone who prefers flavors closer to real cig taste?

Discussion in 'Vape DIY Juice / Recipes / Mixing' started by tess82, Mar 20, 2016.

1. tess82

tess82 New Member

Device:
    Nautilis Mini
    Juice:
    VaporFi Reserve Moroccan Gold
    I love my cigarettes but I'm really trying to get into vaping. So far I've really only tried tobacco flavored juices but I'd like to branch out to other flavors. I'm just not sure that I'd get the same kind of satisfaction from it if it doesn't taste like a cigarette. Any suggestions for someone like me?

2. GamerLady

GamerLady Member

Device:
    Kanger Subox Mini, Tesla Two Submod
    Juice:
    Hi Tess,

I have to be straight with you, I have yet to find an ejuice that emulates the taste of cigarettes. I have even tried the tobacco ejuice flavors that others said tasted like they were licking their ashtrays. I do not know what was in their ashtrays, but it certainly was not tobacco. :p

My advice would be to try non-tobacco flavors that you know you like. For instance, my go-to flavors are generally coffee or sweet, nutty flavors. My husband smoked menthols and he can't stand most menthol ejuices; however, he likes fruit-flavored candies and has had a lot of success vaping those flavors.

Your best bet is to check out a physical vape store rather than ordering online. Most of them allow you to try out ejuice flavors before you buy them. If there isn't one in your area, check out online stores that offer sample packs which contain small (5ml) bottles of several ejuices at once. They are relatively inexpensive and will help you figure out what you like and do not like.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016
  3. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Member

Device:
    Vape Master
    Juice:
    Mango Lassi
    Did you maybe like menthol cigarettes? There are a ton of menthol flavours out there, although it can be a hit or a miss. It would not hurt to try flavours, there are so many delicious flavours out there that may get you hooked. Chocolate, strawberry and cream, rose etc.
    You are also the first person I have met who likes the flavour of cigarettes, I only know those who like the relaxing buzz, and that is easy to solve with buying nicotine juice, even one without flavours.
    Good luck on your journey.

4. cig93

cig93 Member

Device:
    various
    Juice:
    apollo
    First of all you should start with something light, like menthol as mentioned before me.
    It is interesting that you like the taste, it must be hard to trying to put down cigarettes, you are strong!

5. arvis

arvis New Member

Device:
    X6
    Juice:
    Banana Chocolate
    I don't think there even is any liquid which feels close to smoking a real cigarette, but if there is - let me know.
    Currently I'm using banana chocolate liquid, despite having low amount of nicotine, it felt quite strong in the beginning.

6. ejorman1010

ejorman1010 Member

Device:
    Tesla
    Juice:
    Johnson Creek
    It's pretty difficult to find flavors that match tobacco. There are plenty of tobacco flavored e-juice out there, but there aren't many that come close to the real thing. There was one I came across and I just can't remember the name and brand of it though.