Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Best 230W Vape Kit: E-Priv, I-Priv Voice Control or G-Priv 2 Touch Screeh Kit

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by vaporl, Jul 5, 2018.

1. vaporl

vaporl Member

Device:
    TESLA
    Juice:
    DESERT STORM
    Best 230W Vape Kit: E-Priv, I-Priv Voice Control or G-Priv 2 Touch Screeh Kit?
    SMOK E-Priv 230W TC Kit
    [​IMG]
    The new SMOK E-Priv Kit was designed as an inspiration from high performance engines of the world’s top-class racing cars. To create such a stunning kit that resembled this, SMOK combined the E-Priv Mod with the TFV12 Prince Tank. The duo has an extraordinary appearance, while making its quality and performance a priority. The E-Priv has an fascinating power output, allowing you to adjust from 1W and up to 230W, which is powered by two 18650 batteries that are inserted from the bottom of the device. Along with the ability to upgrade the device’s firmware via an equipped micro-USB port that rests just below its adjustment buttons, the SMOK E-Priv Mod also packs in several protections to protect both the device and user at all times. Moreover, the kit comes with an amazing TFV12 Prince tank, and this one is not the normal TFV12 tank, which features 8ml capacity in bulb glass tube and 2.0ml in EU edition with a strong v12 Prince mesh coil. The newly developed V12 Prince Dual Mesh creatively connects two mesh heating systems in parallel, bringing unprecedented heating area and heating speed. Vape with all these powerful combinations and you will see how wonderful your vaping journey would be!

Feature:
    1. Powered by dual 18650 batteries with 1-230W power range
    2. Large lateral fire key, convenient control buttons and HD TFT screen
    3. 8ml/2ml TFV12 Prince Tank with slide top refilling and adjustable bottom airflow
    4. Decorative anti-slip ring to protect the glass tube
    5. Pre-installed with V12 Prince Dual Mesh Coil(V12 Prince-K4 Quadruple Coils also included)

Click to see more detail about SMOK E-Priv 230W Kit

SMOK I-PRIV Voice Control Kit 230W
    [​IMG]
    The SMOK I-PRIV 230W TC Starter Kit presents one of the industry's most innovative technology, featuring an AI-powered chipset capable of Voice Control System and compatible with dual 18650/20700/21700 batteries to pair with the TFV12 Prince Tank. Elevating the technological prowess of traditional box mods to new heights, the SMOK I-PRIV 230W Box Mod implements a Voice Control System in which the mod can recognize voice command and perform adjustments with the AI technology (Artificial Intelligent). The I-PRIV Mod integrates a futuristic designs with aggressive design elements inspired by superheroes for a visually striking display. The utilization of dual 20700 and 21700 vape batteries (sold separately) provides the combination of range and flexibility to create a longer lasting output technology with optional support for 18650 batteries for added versatility. The I-PIV has a maximum output of 230W and a plethora of output adjustments ranging from sophisticated temperature control suite with added Memory Mode for increased precision. The impressive SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank features a maximum capacity of 8 milliliters, new button-lock hinged top-fill, smooth dual bottom airflow control, and the utilization of the TFV12 Prince Coil System with the utilization of the Prince Mesh and Prince Strip Coils.

Features:
    1.It’s like a warrior with strong and muscular body
    2.It has an arc reactor screen to show you vaping details clearly
    3.It responds to your commands
    4.It has a brand new dynamic user interface to bring you an excellent visual experience!

Click to check out SMOK I-PRIV Voice Control Kit 230W

SMOK G-PRIV 2 230W TC Kit
    [​IMG]
    The SMOK G-Priv 2 230W TC Starter Kit is the hottest new mod that has come from the SMOK family this year. Being seen in reviews and with vape models everywhere showing off its sleek curves, high powered chipset and all the bells and whistles one would want from a box mod. Following theh igh standards set from the original G-Priv, the G-Priv 2 utilizes the TFV8 X-Baby tank and it's new coil system to craft the best possible flavors and clouds for your next vape. The screen on this mod is much clearer this time around and is powered by tow 18650 batteries. The juice capacity for the featured X-baby tank is 4mL which is an ample amount of juice to take with you on your next dinner date.

G-Priv 2 Kit Comes With:
    1 x SMOK G Priv 2 230W Touchscreen Mod
    1 x SMOK TFV8 X-Baby Tank
    1 x V8 X-Baby Q2 0.4 Ohm Atomizer Coil (Fitted)
    1 x V8 X-BabyT6 0.2 Ohm Atomizer Coil (Alternative)
    1 x Spare Pyrex Glass Tube
    1 x Spare Seals & Vape Band Pack
    1 x USB Cable For Charging & Upgrades
    1 x G Priv 2 Kit Manual
    1 x Warranty Information

Click to see more detail about SMOK G-PRIV 2 230W Touch Screen Kit