Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Aga-t rba

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by tike, Nov 15, 2015.

1. tike

tike New Member

thought I'd post this while we're waiting for them to arrive.
    Quite enjoy Todd's reviews and he's done a heap of good tutorials for rebuildables on his channel also.
    [video=youtube;yC0oBqt6Ei8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC0oBqt6Ei8&feature=plcp[/video]

2. jcmsousa

jcmsousa New Member

Hope mines here today. Im on postman stalk duty. Just Arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. ccmnrvkl

ccmnrvkl New Member

Waiting on mine too!
    It will be my first rebuildable, wonder how it will go, from what I've read, this is probably not the best rebuildable to get for my first time :/

Cheers for the link, I like Todd's videos too

4. Riptneize

Riptneize New Member

With each chinese genesis they seem to be getting better and better. Certainly this one looks like the goods. Just be.comse you pay more doesn't mean the air hole lines up either, as I have had quite a few more expensive ones that i have needed to use an oring on or sand down the tank to make line up.

Good to see there are cheap quality genesis atties available for the masses. It wont be long until they start pumping out hybrids as well.

Small mod makers will always be coming out with the next generation of mods, and advancements, and the chinese will probably always lag 6 to 12 months behind. But any small mod maker that doesn't keep inventing new better stuff will have a much reduced market now.

5. [s0_ap]

[s0_ap] New Member

Maybe with the Chinese pumping them out in mass quantity, will make small mod makers to make improvements / inventions as to one up them, so they still stay in the game, which would be good for all of us.

I'm hoping the Mongoose (Cobra rip off) comes our way soon, looks to be quite simple for a novice.

Who knows whats next to get mass produced the chinese are getting on the ball quicker and quicker.

6. soulreaver2371

soulreaver2371 New Member

Only drama I have found so far is the clear tank walls are so thick, it actually partially covers the wick hole. Apart from that hiccup it's a good vape once it's set up. Just don't drill the air hole out to 1.5mm :)