Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

15% off For SMOK Hot Sale Vape Kit:SMOK I-PRIV,H-PRIV 2 225W,T-PRIV 220W Kit

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by vaporl, Mar 30, 2018.

1. vaporl

vaporl Member

Device:
    TESLA
    Juice:
    DESERT STORM
    Today, we have a lot of hot SMOK Vape kits for you, all of them can get 15% off discount by coupon code "easter15"

SMOK I-PRIV TC Kit
    Here comes new AI Vape Kit - SMOK I Priv TC Kit! Do you want to talk to your vape kit? Do you want to save your time to operate kit? SMOK I Priv is your best choice! I Priv Kit comes with a muscular body to fit your hand perfectly. Adopts the latest technological advancement that has the voice control system, the SMOK I-PRIV is compatible with 21700, 20700 and 18650 batteries. Features the bright and big size screen that is convenient to see the parameters. There is a color screen which will light up when you talk to it. Included vape tanks comes with a large e juice capacity through bubble glass tube and cobra drip tips offering you great vaping experience.

SMOK T-PRIV 220W TC kit
    [​IMG]
    Single-handedly conquering a universe of powerful vape devices, the Smok T-Priv is here to quell all preconceived notions and bring a symphony of starlight to the palm of your hands. This matchless pairing of bright might fires at 220 watts powered by 2 high drain 18650 batteries. A hidden fire bar is weighted to perfection with a blast of lightening fast activation bound to deliver the maximum potential from your vape MOD. Place any vape tank or buildable tank onto your Smok T Priv 220 supported by a spring loaded 510 connector pin. Click the fire bar three times and glide through intuitive modes bound to deliver a height of customization like never before. Included in this vape starter kit is the Smok TFV8 Big Baby beast vape tank that delivers 5mL of vape juice capacity powered by the highly lauded baby beast replacement coils.

SMOK S-PRIV 230W Kit
    [​IMG]
    S-Priv 230W Kit has a skull with a big hat on the mod, whose eyes have built-in LED and can shine 12 different colors. Its output power can up to 230W, giving you desired massive cloud.Creatively, S-Priv's up, down buttons are hidden on the hats brim, and the fire key is designed ergonomically,all of which can give you comfortable hand-feel. Besides, it uses shining TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition tank, which has large capacity, hyper engines and dazzling light. Take S-Priv to a party and rule the party. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!

SMOK H-PRIV 2 225W TC Kit
    [​IMG]
    The SMOK H-Priv 2 is the newest dual battery box mod SMOK has bestowed upon the industry. With a dual battery, symmetrical 225W design, the H-Priv 2 shows off its beautifully sleek Honeycomb design while maintaining the staple SMOK Trigger Firing System. The H-Priv 2 Kit also includes the newest to the TFV+ style of tanks: The TFV12 Baby Prince Tank. The SMOK TFV12 Prince is a 24mm, 8mL Tank that is the newest addition to the well known series of SMOK tanks. The Prince features a massive 8mL Juice Reservoir and comes in a multitude of colors. Much like the TFV12 and TFV8 Baby and Big Baby counterparts, the TFV12 features bottom airflow via their proprietary TFV12 Prince Series of Coils, bringing in the Q4, X6, and T10 to the new generation. The Prince also features a new locking top-fill swivel door for easy access and refills while keeping the contents of the tank safe from opening on its own.

SMOK G-Priv 2 230W Kit Luxe Edition
    [​IMG]
    Smok G-Priv 2 Luxe Edition is an advanced version of G-Priv 2. It is designed in a modern way, the unique prismatic appearance looks cool and can bring you excellent texture. Its 2.0 inch touch screen is highly sensitive, with simply touch you can get the information you want. And it has 230W high power, which can definitely satisfy the vapor chaser. More surprisingly, it uses revolutionary TFV12 Prince tank, which has unprecedented large capacity, unique Cobra drip tip and powerful cores. Try this new edition to enjoy better vaping time.